Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, AV82 said:

Watch him be fit for Brighton and have an absolute blinder, Smith will be livid having had to field Nakamba. 😂

Did he have chances to field him? Guess we’ll never know. 

I found it odd he wasn’t even on bench against Southampton after being declared fit.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Did he have changes to field him? Guess we’ll never know. 

I found it odd he wasn’t even on bench against Southampton after being declared fit.

He had a COVID-related illness which ruled him out of the SOU game.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

But I’m sure Smith said he trained and would be assessed on the day. If covid related illness surely he wouldn’t have trained?

Maybe he tested positive before the game. Smith had no reason to lie.

But he did fairly often when it came to players out injuries, last season it was Grealish would be out for 2 to 3 weeks and it was like 3 months, its like he was scared to say how long a player would be out for and was just trying to appease the fans, same this season Bertie was meant to be out for a. Couple of weeks, how. Long has it been already. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But he was out the week before for apparent covid too? Something wasn’t right.

There was a rumor about a punch up with Mings which ended up with Mings benched and Sanson out of sight. Obvious facial injuries they wanted to hide from view?

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

There was a rumor about a punch up with Mings which ended up with Mings benched and Sanson out of sight. Obvious facial injuries they wanted to hide from view?

I call **** bullshit

28 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Big balls for a skinny 5'11 permanently injured midfielder to get in a punch up with a 6'5 centre back. If he did, then fair play. Most likely fake news innit.

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Big balls for a skinny 5'11 permanently injured midfielder to get in a punch up with a 6'5 centre back. If he did, then fair play. Most likely fake news innit.

exactly the balls we need in the first 11, rather than some of these paper mache players.

Â