Formula One - 2021

BOF

To me it seems like getting out of the car for a bit must just bring on the feeling of exhaustion, mentally and physically, how do you allow your body to relax and then get it back into racing mode after a short stop?

Alonso looks incredibly relaxed, like he's just dropped in for a chat and a coffee.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To me it looks like Bottas was drifting right, probably not seeing Russel, but Russel still had enough space. 

That one is on Russel in my book

Bit of both, Russell wouldn’t have known just how far Bottas planned to drift so made a split second decision to move right to avoid a potential collision. Bottas should have stayed to the left as the much faster car came through. If he had of done, no accident.

Just now, Genie said:

Bit of both, Russell wouldn’t have known just how far Bottas planned to drift so made a split second decision to move right to avoid a potential collision. Bottas should have stayed to the left as the much faster car came through. If he had of done, no accident.

I think Bottas actually moves left when he realises Russel is there. I’m not seeing this movement to The right he’s making apart from naturally moving over because he’s on the racing line

• Like 2

I made a gif of it 

BA1-ED1-EC-33-F1-4663-BD22-66-B0-D550207

Be interesting what the stewards make of it, I think Bottas should have more awareness and not move across in front of a much faster car.

At the start of the overtake Bottas is on the left white line, at impact he’s come past the middle of the track.

Edited by Genie