Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

23 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Just wait until Forest use our Cash money (couldn’t help myself there) to try and take Jutkiewicz from them.... he is about their best player. If they lose him I think they are in trouble.

Hopefully they'll then use the money to take Hogan off our hands!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Well i have a feeling the blosers will try get him on a free and  say it would save us money on his wages.

I wont be happy with that. Has to be a transfer fee for me

If he has zero chance of playing then we might take the option of free transfer. 

Small Time, erm Heath will probably want to loan Hogan again, hoping/expecting us to pay part of his wages too. Proper cheapskate, poundland behaviour.....and they'd STILL moan !

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Small Time, erm Heath will probably want to loan Hogan again, hoping/expecting us to pay part of his wages too. Proper cheapskate, poundland behaviour.....and they'd STILL moan !

No chance terrible deal for us. 

Don't see why SHA will buy Hogan, when there appears to be nobody interested in him. They can just wait until after we've (hopefully) bought a striker or two, and then make an offer to loan him in the last few days of the window. It's not like we'll say no.

11 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Just signed Neil Etheridge, supposedly for £2m, how the **** did they get him for that when we were quoted about £10m+ for him last summer!?

Cus we were newly promoted and cardiff thought they could rinse us

Â