Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

even though i hate those oily blosers that mccleish has a better sight for spotting strikers than we do. zarate looked very good and that benitez looks promsing too. i think he will cause our cbs all kinds of problems. and all our scouting network could find was harewood and heskey :(

i hope mon has been scouting them and knows about this bentiez he looks dangerous

Didn't Bruce loan Zatate?

Yes he did,

Also Benitez and Espinoza will be on international duty in South America midweek and won't return until 48hrs minimum before the match!

Teemu Tainio!!!!

LMAO

He only has to cough and he pulls a hamstring has to be one of the most injury prone players in the premiership makes ledley king look like a stalwart.

Watch him score past us next week now...

:(

I fear that Benitez , he seems a really decent player i am more than slightly worried about this match i think were playing them farrrr to early into the season

It doesn't help us in this match, but if this Benitez turns out to be half decent he'll be out of the Sty in a flash come January. The best they can hope for is that he is slightly better than average if they have any chance of holding onto him.

I want them to stay up just so we can beat them again next season.

No, I'd much prefer it if they went out of business completely and were wiped off the face of the planet

I agree. At least we'd still have Newcastle to laugh at.

I'm also with Bicks, they are a stain on the city and on football in general. The conduct of their fans two years ago was enough for me to be quiet happy if we never played them again, I would be perfectly happy if they went out of business or returned to their rightfull place down the leagues.

No, I'd much prefer it if they went out of business completely and were wiped off the face of the planet

I'm sure most regulars on VT know that I am of this opinion too.

They'd be no loss to football if they went out of business, dirty **** wankstain of a club.

I'm sure most regulars on VT know that I am of this opinion too.

They'd be no loss to football if they went out of business, dirty **** wankstain of a club.

Although I totally agree Rob, they regularly give us a laugh.

From the boardroom all the way down to the knuckledragging,13 toed, sister shagger that watches them they are a complete joke.

even though i hate those oily blosers that mccleish has a better sight for spotting strikers than we do. zarate looked very good and that benitez looks promsing too. i think he will cause our cbs all kinds of problems. and all our scouting network could find was harewood and heskey :(

i hope mon has been scouting them and knows about this bentiez he looks dangerous

Didn't Bruce loan Zatate?

Yes he did,

Also Benitez and Espinoza will be on international duty in South America midweek and won't return until 48hrs minimum before the match!

Bruce was at wigan months before Zarate joined them, Zarate was a Mcleish signing.

and that Espinoza will probably never get a game for them anyway.

You just know he's going to score...

Christian Benitez is set to be handed his first Birmingham start in the Premier League derby clash with Aston Villa at St Andrews on Sunday.

The Ecuador international, who was signed on an initial season-long loan from Santos Laguna, has done well during his substitute outings during the opening weeks of the season.

Striker Benitez has been working his way to full fitness after an operation on his shoulder early in the summer.

And McLeish is intimating he will now promote him to the first XI for the clash with Martin O'Neill's side.

"I've felt in recent weeks that Christian was more effective as an impact player," the former Scotland boss said.

Dangerous

"But that may change in a week's time (against Villa). If I can't play him at home, then I will never play him.

"I am pleased with his introduction so far and we have worked hard on his fitness.

"When he came here, he was behind the rest - along with Giovanny Espinoza - in fitness terms.

"Christian is at a good level now and looking dangerous and I think he is going to be a great acquisition to the club."

McLeish will check on Benitez's physical condition when he comes back from a World Cup double header with his country before making a final decision.

He was in action in Colombia at the weekend and Ecuador will tackle Bolivia in midweek.

Link

You just know he's going to score...

Christian Benitez is set to be handed his first Birmingham start in the Premier League derby clash with Aston Villa at St Andrews on Sunday.

The Ecuador international, who was signed on an initial season-long loan from Santos Laguna, has done well during his substitute outings during the opening weeks of the season.

Striker Benitez has been working his way to full fitness after an operation on his shoulder early in the summer.

And McLeish is intimating he will now promote him to the first XI for the clash with Martin O'Neill's side.

"I've felt in recent weeks that Christian was more effective as an impact player," the former Scotland boss said.

Dangerous

"But that may change in a week's time (against Villa). If I can't play him at home, then I will never play him.

"I am pleased with his introduction so far and we have worked hard on his fitness.

"When he came here, he was behind the rest - along with Giovanny Espinoza - in fitness terms.

"Christian is at a good level now and looking dangerous and I think he is going to be a great acquisition to the club."

McLeish will check on Benitez's physical condition when he comes back from a World Cup double header with his country before making a final decision.

He was in action in Colombia at the weekend and Ecuador will tackle Bolivia in midweek.

Link

:nod: Almost certain...

There's a letter in today's evening mail from a small heath fan pleading for them to sign Beckham.

Having signed at the Bernabéu and the San Siro I'm sure he'll relish a move to the sty.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â