Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

how are they worth that much-more than what lerner paid?

Because of the TV deal that was signed between Lerner buying us and Yeung buying them.

hong kong phooney apparently has exciting plans for the blosers according to slimeball bradys column

Extra-life batteries for the vibrating dildos

Brum Carson's a loan ranger

CARSON YEUNG will BORROW the £57million he needs to seal his takeover of Birmingham.

The Hong Kong businessman is set to fund the buy-out through a bridging loan.

And once the deal is complete, Yeung will raise equity through a share issue at parent company Grandtop International.

The news will come as a blow to fans, who are expecting a huge injection of cash into the Premier League club.

If Yeung is planning a major investment, it looks as if it will be on the same basis as the deficit spending at Manchester United and Liverpool.

The Chinese millionaire has put down a £3m deposit and yesterday made an offer of £1 a share to co-owners David Sullivan and David and Ralph Gold, which has been accepted.

Yeung now has three weeks to buy the rest of the club from the other, smaller shareholders.

so if they go down next season the guy is basically screwed if he is finacing it by a loan

Brum Carson's a loan ranger

CARSON YEUNG will BORROW the £57million he needs to seal his takeover of Birmingham.

The Hong Kong businessman is set to fund the buy-out through a bridging loan.

And once the deal is complete, Yeung will raise equity through a share issue at parent company Grandtop International.

The news will come as a blow to fans, who are expecting a huge injection of cash into the Premier League club.

If Yeung is planning a major investment, it looks as if it will be on the same basis as the deficit spending at Manchester United and Liverpool.

The Chinese millionaire has put down a £3m deposit and yesterday made an offer of £1 a share to co-owners David Sullivan and David and Ralph Gold, which has been accepted.

Yeung now has three weeks to buy the rest of the club from the other, smaller shareholders.

so if they go down next season the guy is basically screwed if he is finacing it by a loan

Usually I'd be totally against people buying football clubs through bridging loans and without the funds to develop them, but I might just forgive this one.

Yeung in Birmingham cash pledge

Carson Yeung

Yeung failed with a bid to buy Birmingham in 2007

Hong Kong billionaire Carson Yeung has pledged to spend up to £5m of his own money on new players once his company takes over Birmingham City.

Yeung's company, Grandtop International Holdings, bid £57m for Birmingham last week but has yet to take full control.

"I have already contacted some players. I personally will invest £4m to £5m pounds," said Yeung.

Meanwhile, Grandtop's chief operations officer Sammy Yu confirmed Birmingham manager Alex McLeish will be kept on.

Yu also confirmed managing director Karren Brady will stay at St Andrew's once the takeover is complete.

Despite spending £20m on new players since winning promotion last season, McLeish claimed at the start of this campaign that his side were still not strong enough to survive in the Premier League unless more money was made available for new signings.

Since then Birmingham have made a solid start to the new season, with a win over Portsmouth, a draw with Stoke and defeat by Manchester United.

Grandtop chairman Yeung said his initial goal is for Birmingham to stay in mid table of the Premier League this season before pushing on.

"When all the arrangements are in place, when strong players arrive, our results will improve," he added.

"Before the 1 September transfer deadline, I hope I can buy some useful players."

Yeung's company, which failed with a bid to take over Birmingham in 2007, already holds a 29.9 % stake in the club and is waiting for shareholders to take up the £1-per-share offer.

Grandtop appointed former Liverpool and England midfielder Steven McManaman to the company's board in July 2007.

And Yu said he expects McManaman to play a role under Birmingham's new ownership.

"Of course, when we have an icon like that, we hope he can contribute his knowledge about football to the club," he stated.

"I'm quite sure he will part of us in the day-to-day operation. Surely he will be our ambassador."

Hmmm, not sure where to begin with this.

But.....

£5,000,000? Think you'll need more than that sunshine.

He's buying his own players. Zheng Zhi anyone?

McLeish already admitted they're not strong enough to stay up? Brilliant!

Steve McManaman? Nuff said.

I think most people are tipping Birmingham to stay up this season. Why is their manager being so negative?

Probably because in their first 3 games they've managed one flukey **** penalty.

They haven't got a strike force.

Hopefully it'll fire blanks all season long and the **** will go down

I think most people are tipping Birmingham to stay up this season. Why is their manager being so negative?

Probably to try and get some more transfer funds and also to lower expectations to avoid getting sacked if/when they don't stay up.

Hey guys, a bit OT, but i am trying to silence some SHA supporting fool and want to get my hands on a decent version of all the goals of the 5-1 thumping...has anyone got a you-tube link?

Cheers

Hey guys, a bit OT, but i am trying to silence some SHA supporting fool and want to get my hands on a decent version of all the goals of the 5-1 thumping...has anyone got a you-tube link?

Cheers

is about the best I've found, got music over it though.

Â