Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Some great quotes in the comments, especially this from an unwashed:

"@wal_sol and what of the vile horrendous songs that Villa sing? Tracy Stevens, My Old man to mention but two."

Tracey Stevens??? Hahahahahaaaaaaaa

In case you don't want to read the thread it starts off like this

Foster

Carr - Johnson - Dann - Ridgewell

Bentley - Hleb - Gardner/Baz - Beausejour

Martins - Zigic

...did a team with this potential line-up go down?

Madness. Looks like a top 5 challenging team on paper.

Is anyone else looking forward to Gardner signing for Wolves or WBA and saying they were always really the club he had supported? Or him, Ridgewell, Davies and Phillips appearing at a press conference at Villa Park wearing grins and claret & blue "Mission Accomplished" t-shirts? :lol:

Is anyone else looking forward to Gardner signing for Wolves or WBA and saying they were always really the club he had supported? Or him, Ridgewell, Davies and Phillips appearing at a press conference at Villa Park wearing grins and claret & blue "Mission Accomplished" t-shirts? :lol:

No they've still got part two of their mission - taking sha down to League 1 (all though they shouldn't need much help).

I have said this about 15 times on the forum now, but Craig Gardner was always a bluenose. He is from Yardley, I work with quite a few people who knew him as a kid. They were telling me they know a lad called Craig Gardner who was in youth team three years before he made his first team debut for us and that he was a bluenose from a family of bluenoses. Yeah, he is on record as saying he was a Villa fan but he was about 20 when he was asked that question and he would have been desperate to say the "right thing" about the club he was trying to get in the first team of. Take it with a pinch of salt.

I dunno what I find funnier, the fact I had one calling me when they won the Carling Cup instead of celebrating or the fact he now wont respond to any of my txts......... :lol::lol::lol:
Text him the following:

"It's all gone quiet over there,

It's all gone quiet over there,

It's all gone quiet, all gone quiet

It's all gone quiet over there"

:lol:

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2011/05/24/birmingham-city-carson-yeung-devastated-by-relegation-but-board-looks-to-the-future-97319-28750363/

However, despite everything, relegation is just a minor setback, winning the cup was a fantastic achievement, lets hope the squad realise they owe Eck dearly for some of their individual errors and lets win the Championship and the Europa cup for our trophy cabinet.

I dont know whats funnier him thinking they can win the europa league or the "trophy cabinet" part :lol:

Â