Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Trent, it is really like that, the Golds and Sullivan have not fell out as such but no longer agree as they used to and no one can take a descion without siding with yeung ..

now the club is worth less than the £45m it was valued with when Yeung took over and maybe around £25m now so they actually made a nice killing when they sold to yeung but unless they can fix a deal blooz are fooked ...

Trent, it is really like that, the Golds and Sullivan have not fell out as such but no longer agree as they used to and no one can take a descion without siding with yeung ..

now the club is worth less than the £45m it was valued with when Yeung took over and maybe around £25m now so they actually made a nice killing when they sold to yeung but unless they can fix a deal blooz are fooked ...

Regardless of their stock market valuation the shares are only worth what anyone is willing to pay for them and due to the way the ownership is divided the value is significantly reduced. They are further reduced by the very public declaration of a desire to sell.

and trent I believe that the monety the Golds and sullivan have given is in the form of loans

so whilst Blues are not in debt as such if they wanted theirmoney back whilst sharing their shares basically o one would do that

such a shame

aaahhh

They sold Muamba for how much???

How stupid are Bolton????

:shock:

they could have had 4 eric djemba djembas, or a matty berson and a couple of gavin mcanns for that.

if larsson and mcfadd leave they will not be coming up thats for sure. think both will stay but larsson is a decent player think he could have a few prem teams after him. if he has any ambition he would leave

if larsson and mcfadd leave they will not be coming up thats for sure. think both will stay but larsson is a decent player think he could have a few prem teams after him. if he has any ambition he would leave

[tinhat]And we could do a lot worse then Larsson[/tinhat]

Revenge of the runner-up: Apprentice reject Claire is hired - and for a BIGGER salary than Sir Alan's winner

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:35 PM on 22nd June 2008

* commentsComments (0)

* Add to My Stories Add to My Stories

She may have been fired from The Apprentice but runner-up Claire Young appears to be doing just fine without Sir Alan Sugar.

Just weeks after being pipped to the job by Lee McQueen, the 28-year-old has secured a plum post with Birmingham City boss Karren Brady.

Not only that, her sales role will actually have a bigger salary than than the cool £100,000-a-year position she missed out on at the end of the TV show.

Karren Brady

Karren Brady, managing director of Birmingham City Football Club, has offered Apprentice finalist Claire Young a job, paying more than Sir Alan's winner

Revenge of the runner-up: Apprentice reject Claire is hired - and for a BIGGER salary than Sir Alan's winner

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:35 PM on 22nd June 2008

* commentsComments (0)

* Add to My Stories Add to My Stories

She may have been fired from The Apprentice but runner-up Claire Young appears to be doing just fine without Sir Alan Sugar.

Just weeks after being pipped to the job by Lee McQueen, the 28-year-old has secured a plum post with Birmingham City boss Karren Brady.

Not only that, her sales role will actually have a bigger salary than than the cool £100,000-a-year position she missed out on at the end of the TV show.

Karren Brady

Karren Brady, managing director of Birmingham City Football Club, has offered Apprentice finalist Claire Young a job, paying more than Sir Alan's winner

what actual job is she doing ?

sales job over 100k a year, I bet none of the sales guys at Villa are over that ....

and now where they are what a complete waste of money from a club who used to charge their fans 31.50 extra for away tickets

Can there be anything anything more stupid, childish and calculated to divert attention from the very very very very very slight lack of utter utter 100% perfection nearer to home than these threads entitled "Let's all laugh at... (whoever)"?

Lets all laugh at SHA. If all we can do is all laugh at some pathetic irrelevance such as the self-styled "Birmingham City" then God help us all. Yes they're shit. We've all noticed.

Â