Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

sales job over 100k a year, I bet none of the sales guys at Villa are over that ....

and now where they are what a complete waste of money from a club who used to charge their fans 31.50 extra for away tickets

Small Heath don't see what's funny about this, 99% of the fans only "earn" about £47.50 a week + what they can steal and they pay this fat waste of cakes and biscuits 100k a year. What is she going to sell and who to ?

The Keep Right On message board has been closed down, loks like they didn't want to 'keep right on', symbolic of how their attendances will dwindle next season!

They've started up a petition against Hendrie signing for them too, haven't we been here before?

The Keep Right On message board has been closed down, loks like they didn't want to 'keep right on', symbolic of how their attendances will dwindle next season!

They've started up a petition against Hendrie signing for them too, haven't we been here before?

Hendrie signing, where is the link for that ??

anyone seen the Mail letters today

a classic from a bloke saying his 4 grandkids all came to her in Villa kits and aksed her son WTF was going on

he said

'pride of the Midlands'

they really are down ...

KRO is still going this is about just what I posted

Hate the rag but as it was in front of me at the takeaway i had a quick nose. A tearjerker in the sports letters section about a guy whos whole family are not renewing - 24 STs in all blaming the board. Had to watch his son bring his grandkids to the house wearing Vile shirts as they had decided to go to the dark side. I sit besides a family of 8 all of which are not renewing either and they all said there goodbyes after the Blackburn game.

I'm starting to think this is going to be a massive drop in crowds this year.

Daniel De Ridder has left 'em and as a further kick in the teeth, he has gone and joined up with Potato Head at Wigan. Ha.

He sort of dissappeared when Bruce left. I thought he was one of there best players against us at the Sty.

Daniel De Ridder has left 'em and as a further kick in the teeth, he has gone and joined up with Potato Head at Wigan. Ha.

He sort of dissappeared when Bruce left. I thought he was one of there best players against us at the Sty.

That happened to a few of Bruce's most recent signings when the ginger Scott arrived. Palious and that dodgy keeper being other examples.

That happened to a few of Bruce's most recent signings when the ginger Scott arrived. Palious and that dodgy keeper being other examples

Which one? Do you mean Kingston becuase I didn't realize he'd left. I know a not so dogy keeper by the name of Nigel Spink defected to Wigan last season...

Â