Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

The last 3 Sheffield Wednesday caretaker managers have won 9 from 14 and Bruce, Monk and Pulis, won 26 in 86. Think the board need to realise what type of manager they dont need

• VT Supporter
4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

The squad Sheff Weds have just didn't suit Pulisball. Couple of guys at work are Sheffield lads and big weds fans. Pulis promised the chairman he'd play attacking football when he was interviewed and when it never transpired there was a bitter split which resulted in him leaving. Fully expect them to overtake the scum should they get the right manager in.

. . . and said chairman *believed* him???

Talk about 'more money than sense' . . .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

. . . and said chairman *believed* him???

Talk about 'more money than sense' . . .

The funny thing is the chairman's dad has stopped his money. They're skint.

• Haha 1
  • VT Supporter
17 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Seems crazy to allow your credit rating to be so adversely affected for what are relatively small amounts of money in the big business world.

• VT Supporter
17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

relatively small amounts of money

From the POV of the person owed the money then its different and that is what these are about (CCJ).  To a one man band,  15 k is loads if you have to wait and wait.

It's also a warning to other prospective 3rd parties to steer well clear of small heath scum.

I suppose the logic is that if they can for eg owe the Printer suppliers 15k then they will more than likely not pay the window cleaner either and leave him hanging.

I wonder how much Hogan is on a week 🙂👍 

• VT Supporter
15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

From the POV of the person owed the money then its different and that is what these are about (CCJ).  To a one man band,  15 k is loads if you have to wait and wait.

It's also a warning to other prospective 3rd parties to steer well clear of small heath scum.

I suppose the logic is that if they can for eg owe the Printer suppliers 15k then they will more than likely not pay the window cleaner either and leave him hanging.

I wonder how much Hogan is on a week 🙂👍 

I get all that mate, and if SHA owed me 50p I’d take them to court for it, I just find it strange that the club would allow it to get to that stage for what is a relatively small amount for a football club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Selling Kieftenbeld to Millwall. The locals aren’t happy. That’s going to hurt them surely. Always seen him as one their better players. 

Selling but they’ll get buttons for him as out of contract in the summer, seemingly freeing up wages for Harper from WBA. Locals arent happy and seems a gamble.

1 hour ago, slowandlow said:

Hes shite and a thug to boot. But I suppose it's all relative and that qualifies him for legendary status for the noses 

He is but he has been important for them, think they will be worse for losing him.

• Like 1
  • VT Supporter

Small heath news now (im bored)

"They’ll get buttons for him" small heath in swap deal for unknown defender. "Shocker".  

"He's shite and a thug to boot",  small heath to lose legend player.  Small heath's have their say:  "Can't happen", "What you looking at?", "hate the Villa me", "Geri leaving the spice girls,  no, just NO"

Button exclusive "Rickets recovery",  "Fit as a baker's cat", "Can't feel my toes"

"The locals aren’t happy",  "Teeth marks on bits of wood mystery"

"’id take them to court for it,",  "It's all over says Lawyer"

Letter " " retired from service. " eep right on!"

• Haha 2

If it wasn't for Sheffield Wednesday's six point deduction, they'd be just one point above the relegation zone now with two of the bottom three having games in hand.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â