Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Boro actually only needed a draw to go into 6th place, stay one point outside the play offs. They're doing miles better than last season under Woodgate given they're 17 points clear of bottom 3. 14 points clear of Forest who probably have a better 11 if you compare the two teams so once again Warnock getting more out of limited resources at this level compared to many teams below them in the table.

SHA beaten Reading and Brentford this season who are comfortably in top 6 so they do have these results in them as frustrating as it is.

As some strange bloke one said "That's the championship for you."

Sure, league table yadda yadda.  They don't look like a side that will be challenging for playoffs at all.  They looked awful.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Sure, league table yadda yadda.  They don't look like a side that will be challenging for playoffs at all.  They looked awful.

You could probably say that about most Warnock teams in fairness, the football is never good. I remember they came to Villa with Cardiff and they were 2nd and they were shocking when Grealish got the last minute volley. Was actually a video with Snoddy and Jack doing commentary and Snoddy actually said they just lump it and would give you a neck problem playing in defence vs it

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Blood boro. Had blose lost they would ahve been 4 points away fdom relegation zone - but rotherham have 3 games in hand on them

I think that win will save them

i dont think any team has ever stayed up in the Championship on 26 points so doubt that win will save them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

i dont think any team has ever stayed up in the Championship on 26 points so doubt that win will save them

Will prove pivotal though I think, a lose today would have put them right in the mix and increased pressure. Big win today.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

More like he was cleansed and given a deep clean from the sty

That’s exactly what’s happening in that photo. It’s not a baptism, they’re just trying to scrub the infectious diseases from him before he can mix with normal people. 

• Haha 1

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Another home loss... 4 points clear of Rotherham having played 3 games more, and 3 ahead of Derby having played 1 game more

Bloody Boro though, losing to them then beating Forest this evening. They always just manage to stay clear.

Â