Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Rotherham will go down, no point looking at their games in hand so will Wycombe. It’s Forest, Sheff Wed and Derby that would need to climb about them.

I mean surely to Christ you'd think they'd be able to get their act together - all been playoff contenders in the last 2 seasons

6 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I mean surely to Christ you'd think they'd be able to get their act together - all been playoff contenders in the last 2 seasons

I think Forest will, Hughton is a good manager. I’m not at all convinced by Derby and Rooney, if the takeover doesn’t go through that clubs going to come apart at the seems and quick and he isn’t the guy to sort it. Not sure on Sheff Wed that point deduction has really hurt them.

It's definately hotting up down the lower reaches of their table.

I would love to see Wycombe pull off a miracle survival. I admire the work Gareth Ainsworth has done there in getting them to where they are on nothing more than a shoe lace.

Happily sinking Rotherham, Wednesday and The Shit come the end of the season.

End of the season could be quite fun.  Blues last 5 fixtures are:

Rotherham (A)
Forest (H)
Derby (A)
Cardiff (H)
Blackburn (A)

Last 2 fixtures could well be against mid table sides playing for nothing - but the 3 before those look exciting (at the moment)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think Forest will, Hughton is a good manager. I’m not at all convinced by Derby and Rooney, if the takeover doesn’t go through that clubs going to come apart at the seems and quick and he isn’t the guy to sort it. Not sure on Sheff Wed that point deduction has really hurt them.

Sheffield Wednesday are a strange team, they look to have played a lot better in recent seasons with caretaker managers than with an official manager

The squad Sheff Weds have just didn't suit Pulisball. Couple of guys at work are Sheffield lads and big weds fans. Pulis promised the chairman he'd play attacking football when he was interviewed and when it never transpired there was a bitter split which resulted in him leaving. Fully expect them to overtake the scum should they get the right manager in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

The squad Sheff Weds have just didn't suit Pulisball. Couple of guys at work are Sheffield lads and big weds fans. Pulis promised the chairman he'd play attacking football when he was interviewed and when it never transpired there was a bitter split which resulted in him leaving. Fully expect them to overtake the scum should they get the right manager in.

. . . and said chairman *believed* him???

Talk about 'more money than sense' . . .

• Haha 1

Â