Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, danceoftheshamen said:

HR really has got issues with us as a club hasn't he! Can't shut his mouth for 2 seconds?! I get he's trying to belittle us as much as possible so as to dry and change perspectives or something but what a bell end!

Have lost count of the times he has publicly stated how rubbish we are both as fans and a football team. I am getting a bit sick of all these clowns saying how sad we are as fans for daring to want Blackburn to win! I mean really?!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Their whole existence is all about hating Villa and they have the gumption to say that?!

Did he forget something too?   Villa 1 Sha 0 So if we are just so rubbish what does that say about his shower?! Muppet!

They revelled in our relegation last season, remember the coffin?

I never liked Patrice Evra but he has had an entertaining go at Dugarry in the french media :lol:

Patrice Evra launched a withering attack on Christophe Dugarry on Saturday and challenged the World Cup winner to criticise him to his face.

Veteran Marseille defender Evra also mocked the ex-France striker's relationship with Zinedine Zidane.

"I think he's the only person on earth who knows how many pubic hairs Zinedine Zidane has on his family jewels," Evra said in an interview with former international team-mate William Gallas on SFR Sport.

http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/football/Evra-takes-aim-at-World-Cup-winner-Dugarry/1102-3908552-tcqdfqz/

• Like 2

Can you imagine their faces if after getting their hopes up after the Huddersfield game then they lose their last match and both forest and Blackburn win theirs. Long shot I know but.....

giphy.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Can you imagine their faces if after getting their hopes up after the Huddersfield game then they lose their last match and both forest and Blackburn win theirs. Long shot I know but.....

giphy.gif

Be hilarious but isn't going to happen.  Blose are safe thanks to that tosser wagner

10 hours ago, turvontour said:

Haha! Blues win a game and the EFL feel the need to investigate the oppositions side. Top banter.

I support their decision, forget that it was blose, its a absolute disgrace to teams like blackburn and nottingham forest. Completely unfair. If Bruce played a completely weak side I am sure blose would have complained had they lost vs huddesfield. That team Wagner fielded was absolutely pathetic, couldn't even beat 10 men for 70 minutes

You should be ashamed of yourself Wagner

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I support their decision, forget that it was blose, its a absolute disgrace to teams like blackburn and nottingham forest. Completely unfair. If Bruce played a completely weak side I am sure blose would have complained had they lost vs huddesfield. That team Wagner fielded was absolutely pathetic, couldn't even beat 10 men for 70 minutes

wagner2-e1290022007470.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

In fairness, it's up to him how he uses his squad and he does rotate the team more than anyone else in this league.

The reason Blues aren't in more trouble isn't because they beat a weakened Huddersfield, it's because they had a competent manager for the first few games of the season (coupled with other teams being shitter than them).

Yeah they have bigger things to worry about in fairness and have earned right to rest their players. Nothing will happen as Blackpool only got a small fine for doing the same vs us a few years back in Premier League

• Like 1

On 29/04/2017 at 23:53, Demitri_C said:

Well Candleface will probably bankrupt then in couple years anyway

Reliably informed he gets £3.5m or Nothing (Only expenses)!

(3.5m Pending the division) 

Edited by Kingman

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

3.5m they are absolutely mental and that's only for him, imagine how much his guinea pig will be earning

You shouldn't talk about Jamie like that ;)

• Like 4

I dont ever think I have ever seen a bloser manager so obsessed with us. even Bruce wasn't this bad. just be slating us again that he knew we would lose to blackburn.

we played a full strength team unlike huddesfield so keep your mouth shut you cretin. really cant stand the bloke 

• Like 1

Â