Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Someone said about it on my FB, doesn't usually make up bullshit..

EDIT: supposedly it's the upper tier on the stand the away fans go in, still funny

Edited by villarule123

Is the coach from The Masons still coming up to Wigan

Lolz

lol, is this the masons in solihull. 

I had the pleasure of being back down in solihull on Tuesday and went out with a couple of mates to watch the arsenal game.  Around in the main bar were a load of blues fans, apparently present to cheer on wigan.

I had to smile as they flooded (slight exageration) out while I sat drinking the piss water they call lager with a big cheesy grin on my face

• Like 1

I have been in The Masons loads of times with Villa related clothing on, never struck me as a Blues pub infact last time was a Saturday when we were playing away at Arsenal and Soccer Saturday was on think there was just as many cheers when Weinman equalised as when Arsenal scored obviously even less cheers for when Blues scored! Strange lot and Forever in our Shadow.

I was having a look at one of their websites earlier (SHA) to have a look back on their comments about Wigan losing at Arsenal etc and it's actually frightening how many threads they have about us. Look for yourself if you want a laugh, literally 50% of them are about Villa, and about 80% of them reference us in some way. They are like Liverpool fans 'next year they'll get relegated!'

Also, why the **** do they not seem bothered that a Chinese hairdresser and Peter Pan are taking them for every penny they have? It made me laugh, their very small 'Blues trust' group are considering getting a fund going to raise money to sign that Swindon reject, they just don't get it don't they? Get doing something actually worthwhile like a protest instead of putting more money into Yeung's jail fund.

That's the difference between us, if we were getting so anally screwed like that we'd actually do something to stop it.

Edited by villarule123

Can anyone help me?

Desperately searching for that iconic pic of that nose (not the Lidl bag one) in the stands at the Sty, was in a white vest with stains all down it and had about 4 teeth. He was filmed on TV, pretty sure it was on ESPN. Can't remember who they were playing.

(I'm sure it made an appearance on this thread but **** if I'm going through 443 pages!)

Â