Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

It was always going to happen, we should know more than most the impact of the Europa League on domestic form when you reach this stage of a season.

Automatic promotion is now beyond them so the best they can hope for is holding onto a play off spot.

the unwashed derby ends 1-1

delighted to see they are starting to run out of steam 8)

lets give it another couple of games before we celebrate a collapse, as we all thought they would struggle for top half and they are shoving those predictions down our throat atm, if they go another 5 games without winning, then i may get the bunting out.

1. Manchester United and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

2. Liverpool and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

3. Chelsea and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

4. Arsenal and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

5. Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

I used to hate Bristol City and at various times have refused to buy furniture from Park Furnishers or hire a truck from Hirerite or drink Blackthorn but I now have total respect for people who support their local clubs, There are far more gloryhunters in Bristol than active supporters of us and 82 and it is them that are the greatest hinderance to our clubs potential ensuring that the gap between the elite and us only gets ever wider.

Mike

From a thread entitled "Most Hated Club" on a Bristol Rovers forum.

Sums up my feelings entirely on Birmingham City.

1. Manchester United and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

2. Liverpool and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

3. Chelsea and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

4. Arsenal and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

5. Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers and all of their gloryhunting parasite fans who haven't got the guts to support the team from the area they are connected.

I used to hate Bristol City and at various times have refused to buy furniture from Park Furnishers or hire a truck from Hirerite or drink Blackthorn but I now have total respect for people who support their local clubs, There are far more gloryhunters in Bristol than active supporters of us and 82 and it is them that are the greatest hinderance to our clubs potential ensuring that the gap between the elite and us only gets ever wider.

Mike

From a thread entitled "Most Hated Club" on a Bristol Rovers forum.

Sums up my feelings entirely on Birmingham City.

If that post is about Bristol's difficulty in gaining football support because of other teams, I have no idea why Villa aren't mentioned. We have some good support IIRC from Bristollians.

We do not need the second city derby back, because the Albion are in the same division as us, therefore we have play our proper derby.

Found this interesting :

Birmingham City FC financial woes have left the club in a sticky situation, to either win promotion to the Premier League or go into administration according to the Daily Mail.

Figures obtained by newspaper show the club will run out of money unless they rise out of the Championship. They stand sixth but are losing £10million a year.

The sales of Liam Ridgewell and Jean Beausejour mean the club have enough cash to get through the play-offs but, unless more is found, it will run out by June with the relegation from the Premier League causing this current situation.

The publication of the year's accounts has already been delayed until April 30 and the club are subject to a Football League transfer embargo.

The figures are expected to show a small profit. But this has been generated by the summer sales of Roger Johnson and Craig Gardner for almost £10m as well as Ridgewell and Beausejour, and with contracts such as the £2.5m a year paid to Nikola Zigic, they are heading for more losses next season.

The club cannot raise cash by remortgaging St Andrew's as HSBC hold the deeds to the ground as security on an outstanding loan.

The bank have withdrawn a £7m overdraft, further increasing pressure on the club's absent owner Carson Yeung, who is facing fraud charges in Hong Kong relating to £59.7m in a case of alleged money laundering.

http://tinyurl.com/79hnxk6

Whilst our situation is far from perfect atleast we aren't in their position ;)

The Second City derby is our proper derby.

Villa-Albion is our back-up derby for when Blues aren't around.

In your opinion, not in mine.

The city of Birmingham does not need a rivalry that decends into violence and stupidity every time it's played, even worse every time it's played in the evening. **** the second city derby and **** Blues. Bring on the Baggies.

i would say theres more respect with us and albion. blose its just pure hatred and its not worth all the aggro it causes. i would be happy for them to rot down there.

i think derbies with wolves have certainly got more heated though

Villa, West Brom, Wolves, Stoke or Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, Preston and Accrington all played each other in the first football league season in 1888 so any of those could claim to be the first derby! Small Heath nowhere to be seen for years.

I guess it's all down to personal opinion and where you live/grew up who you hate more. I live in South Birmingham don't know any baggies fans so for me that's a polite derby. When we play the unwashed it gets the heart beating more but it's only because we can't really win as there is such a gulf in class between the two clubs. Win it's expected lose or draw you never hear the end of it over here!! 5-1 aside that shut them up for 12 months!

Found this interesting :

Birmingham City FC financial woes have left the club in a sticky situation, to either win promotion to the Premier League or go into administration according to the Daily Mail.

Figures obtained by newspaper show the club will run out of money unless they rise out of the Championship. They stand sixth but are losing £10million a year.

The sales of Liam Ridgewell and Jean Beausejour mean the club have enough cash to get through the play-offs but, unless more is found, it will run out by June with the relegation from the Premier League causing this current situation.

The publication of the year's accounts has already been delayed until April 30 and the club are subject to a Football League transfer embargo.

The figures are expected to show a small profit. But this has been generated by the summer sales of Roger Johnson and Craig Gardner for almost £10m as well as Ridgewell and Beausejour, and with contracts such as the £2.5m a year paid to Nikola Zigic, they are heading for more losses next season.

The club cannot raise cash by remortgaging St Andrew's as HSBC hold the deeds to the ground as security on an outstanding loan.

The bank have withdrawn a £7m overdraft, further increasing pressure on the club's absent owner Carson Yeung, who is facing fraud charges in Hong Kong relating to £59.7m in a case of alleged money laundering.

http://tinyurl.com/79hnxk6

Whilst our situation is far from perfect atleast we aren't in their position ;)

I said numerous times that they would be in administration by January, I'd not counted on home much they would raise from player sales or our very own Mr Lerner.

It seems though they simply kept the wolf from the door, if they fail to go up this year via the playoffs they are in real trouble.

If they are finally hitting the wall and have tiring legs after a long hard season, they will start to drop down the table and out of play off contention. Do we think they will go into administration this season to avoid a points penalty next season? How late can they leave it before the penalty is imposed on next season?

Be reading about this. They are in serious trouble. They simply need promotion this season. Probably the most important 2 months in Birmingham Citys history. Talking about history, they could be history in about 5 years.

I think the administration deadline is April? Im sure there was a huge fuss when someone went into admin early when they were effectively already down to avoid getting the -10 points taken off the following season - may have been Leeds, but Im not certain

I had a look at Birmingham's fixtures the other day - they're playing every midweek between now and the end of the season (starting tonight at Leicester) and they dont have many 'easy' games. Shame they didnt beat Chelsea in the replay, as they'd have been completely screwed as they'd have had no free midweeks to move a league game to.

I'm praying Leicester do them tonight. That will knock out the game in hand they have on all the catchable teams above them except one and will leave them out of the play off zone.

They have some games I'd really expect them to win - like Portsmouth, for example - but they have some tough games too. It's going to be touch and go whether they make the play offs.

Please, whatever Divine Beings that may exist, please SOTC and make it so they don't get a shot at promotion. Then put the words removed out of business entirely.

Â