Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Here's a thought then, how about if Redknapp found not guilty, he becomes next England boss and Hughton becomes Spurs boss (he's an ex Spurs player I believe) - or maybe even Hughton for England eh? (Anything to get him away from them!!)

Rest in peace to the blues fan who died at the game tonight.

What happened ?

Someone slipped there yesterday and unfortunately died.

Be happy for him, his suffering is over.

Rest in peace to the blues fan who died at the game tonight.

What happened ?

Someone slipped there yesterday and unfortunately died.

Be happy for him, his suffering is over.

I can't help but feel I shouldn't be laughing at that. I did though. :lol:

Quite happy to have Villa, Albion and Wolves as the West Mids presence in top flight football. Small Heath can go out of business and I wouldn't give a shit tbh.

The Villa vs she derby games are not something I'd miss, not for the football or the results but because of the absolute bedlam the games cause.

Quite happy to have Villa, Albion and Wolves as the West Mids presence in top flight football. Small Heath can go out of business and I wouldn't give a shit tbh.

The Villa vs she derby games are not something I'd miss, not for the football or the results but because of the absolute bedlam the games cause.

This x infinity

Well as disgusting a proposition as it is, I think they're nailed on to come up automatically. Southampton are dropping like a stone. They've won one of their last 6 games so they'll be gone soon. The noses OTOH are flying :? It's them and Jose Allardyce as the top 2 I think.

Well as disgusting a proposition as it is, I think they're nailed on to come up automatically. Southampton are dropping like a stone. They've won one of their last 6 games so they'll be gone soon. The noses OTOH are flying :? It's them and Jose Allardyce as the top 2 I think.

The championship is a hard one to call; the Blues are the form team (as are Blackpool), but they have a long way to go (17 games to go) and its the form of the last ten games that will see who gets that automatic spot.

I see Liverpool and Manchester with two Premier League clubs.

I want Birmingham to be the same.

You really are making it obvious now.

Making what obvious?

That I want Birmingham to compete as a top footballing city alongside Manchester and Liverpool?

The championship is a hard one to call; the Blues are the form team (as are Blackpool), but they have a long way to go (17 games to go) and its the form of the last ten games that will see who gets that automatic spot.
The one thing that's in our favour is that their legs might fall off in the run-in, given the mammoth season they've had to date. That was always our hope from the start so I suppose it doesn't make sense at this point to fear them being promoted quite yet. I suppose I just didn't expect them to be as close as they are right now.

This x infinity

+1

albion and wolves can stay. sha can fold faster than an origami master for all I care.

I see Liverpool and Manchester with two Premier League clubs.

I want Birmingham to be the same.

You really are making it obvious now.

Making what obvious?

That I want Birmingham to compete as a top footballing city alongside Manchester and Liverpool?

You clearly want to see SHA do well, which is kind of odd...

Â