Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Some thoughts from a selection of inbreds on Tom Toss' facebook page as news breaks that they are selling Beausejour to Wigan....

'Just when you think we are on a run they do this again how mutch more can we take' - good spelling, cheers.

'id rather stay at blues. at wigan its a constant mid table scrap' - solid football knowledge.

'chris knows what hes doing if he wanted him to stay he would of, he must have someone lined up' - sure mate, nothing to do with impending administration.

'Doesn't make sense !' - nothing ever does to you small time knuckle dragging word removed.

and 100 years of being in our shadow. even in our worse seasons we always manage to finish above them.

suprised they are letting beasujeor go they are hitting good form and may come up and they are selling one of their best performers?

if i was hughton i would absolutely be looking to quit in the summer with his reputaion in tact. he is far too good for them. calderwood ill then replace him ande they go in oblivion. terrible manager!

im happy to see my mate curt doing well shame its at the sty, but he won't be hanging around long :D

oh dear its getting worse for the villa legend carson yeung

New court date for Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung

by Brett Gibbons, Birmingham Mail Jan 27 2012

Owner Carson Yeung is facing a new court date over claims he defaulted in a loan secured on a multi-million pound apartment.

The hearing, listed for February 28, surrounds the embattled tycoon’s £12 million apartment on Hong Kong’s prestigious Peak.

The case has been brought under order 88 of the Chinese province’s regulations on mortgage default.

Yeung has one criminal and two civil cases hanging over him – with the second civil matter concerning a business deal that turned sour.

The criminal allegation involves five counts of money laundering involving sums of £59 million.

Mr Yeung, who took control of Blues in 2009, denies the allegations, but he has not yet entered a plea.

The charges cover a six-year period from 2001 and Yeung, a former hairdresser, could face up to 14 years in prison if convicted.

Blose in deep doo doo

just shows what a good manger can do. despite all of blose problems hughton is doing a great job there.

we dont have nearly as many off the field problems and we are just shite under a crap manager

i think they are coming up results are going their way. hughton wont be around there long though a prem team will pick him up if he keeps performing like this

Doing well to be fair but if you are in finance which i am not and you are coming to a point where its critical what do you do as a business?

Go into administration now and take the 10 points to sort out your finances which would still give you a decent chance of making the play offs with lots of games to go. Or gamble the very exsistance of your club that you will get promoted to the Premier League with all the cash that comes to sort your finances out and lose on penalties to someone and then have to go into administration starting the new season minus 10 and having to sell all your squad coz the transfer window is open.

Not exactly sure if i am talking out my arse with this but throw it out there for debate.

Hughton is the key here.

He should still be managing in the prem. Good manager.

I suggested we should've had him over McLeish, as I'd rather see the club take a gamble on unproven manager, than one with such a poor record. Then some troll came on trying to have a go using the fact he got sacked by Newcastle as the reason he was no good, ignoring the fact they were around 9/10th and progressing well when Ashley sacked him. Everytime I watch Blues he has his tactics spot on generally (IMO).

The thing is they have played so many game this season and surely they are going to run out of steam eventually?

Yeah I keep thinking that as well, but they seem to be still going strong at the moment. I am still holding out hope that come March they implode and drop like a stone though, although they are not showing any signs of doing so at the moment.

Â