Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Blues are our primary rivals.

Baggies are our secondary rival.

The closest ground to Villa Park is St Andrew's.

The closest ground to St Andrew's is Villa Park.

Also, every Bluenose sees us as their main rivals.

Half of the Albion fans regard Wolves to be their biggest rivals.

Wrong and err, wrong.

**** em. Filthy inbred knuckledragging vermin. Given half a chance I'd set fire to the lot of them, you included, should the rumours be true.

You could never pay me enough money to set foot in that piss hole they call a ground. The longer they rot the happier I become.

no its not

Yes it is.

Closest ground to Villa Park - St Andrew's

Closest ground to St Andrew's - Villa Park

Closest ground to the Hawthorns - Villa Park

I want to see West Midlands clubs do well. I will, in most cases, be on the Baggies "side" in their matches, I have no problem with Wolves or Walsall. It's good for the region's steadily diminishing importance in football, what with Manchester becoming the new 'mecca of football'...they're full of themselves.

But Blues can just jog on. Any club where 50% of their fans seem to be absolute animals don't deserve my respect. They do not send out a decent image for the City of Birmingham; I hear they decided to do the all too obvious at Millwall today and kicked off 70's style. They bring shame to Birmingham. TRST, you are absolutely bonkers if you think this rabble deserve your respect or support.

no its not

Yes it is.

Closest ground to Villa Park - St Andrew's

Closest ground to St Andrew's - Villa Park

Closest ground to the Hawthorns - Villa Park

Actually your wrong. It's 3.5 miles from VP to the Sty, and only 3.1 miles to the Hawthorns.

Blues are our primary rivals.

No they're not. They like to think they are but their history is weak and they have forever been in our shadow. You might like to think they are, but they're not. They might be if you're more interested in fighting than football, but if that is the case, I have no interest in your politics.

Villa are the biggest club in the Midlands with the richest history. Most fans of the other clubs don't like us but that is jealousy of our success. Go speak to Cov or Walsall fans an see what reaction you get.

To be fair though, if you are a Stella-swillin', trackie-wearin' bellshine, which is how you come across, you probably see the trouble between the sophisticated club (Villa) and the zoo (SHA) as 'rivalry'. It's not. Don't let them suck you in to believing it.

Baggies are our secondary rival.

No offence, but I can only assume you are rather young. A mature supporter will point out to you the gulf between Villa and Blues prior to 2003 made them nothing more than an insignificant irritation (like a sweaty scrotum on a hot summer's day) for generations.

No it's not, it's the Hawthorns.

The closest ground to St Andrew's is Villa Park.

Yes, this is true. Which is why dirty scumbag bluenoses are so distressed by it. Forever in our shadow...

Also, every Bluenose sees us as their main rivals.

Of course they do. We are like a mountain next to them, they can't see past us.

Half of the Albion fans regard Wolves to be their biggest rivals.

The younger generation maybe, but certainly not the people who know the history.

However, I suspect you are just trolling.

Times change MMFy, and so do rivalries and derbies.

Villa-Albion may have been the big derby in the past but nowadays it's all about Villa-Blues (and for them it's mostly about Albion-Wolves.)

You only have to compare the atmosphere at the two derbies to see this.

Look at how many of our songs/chants are about Blues - we never sing about Albion.

Also notice how we have a thread about Small Heath on this forum - there is no thread about West Brom is there?

Also the closest ground to Villa Park is St Andrew's.

Type in B6 6HE and you will see

For what it's worth, I'd rank our West Midlands derby rivalries in order of importance like this:

1. Blues

2. Albion

3. Coventry

4. Wolves

5. Walsall

You only have to compare the atmosphere at the two derbies to see this.

So a load of inbred, sisterfucking spastics, playing in their cup final makes for a good atmosphere? I feel I may have been correct about the Stella and trackies!

For Blues to be our main rivals, they al least have to be able to step up to the table. They can't even manage that. Championship/soon to be in administration arseholes.

Also the closest ground to Villa Park is St Andrew's.

Type in B6 6HE and you will see

It depends on how you measure it. St Andrews is slightly closer in terms of distance, The Hawthorns will usually take less time to get to as you dont have to cross the city centre to get there. Oh, and that website measures distances as the crow flies. If you measure by the way the roads go then the distances are much closer. Its about 3.5 miles to Blues, and 3.75 miles to the Baggies.

Â