Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Yes I think you might be, most of us have been laughing on the outside. :D

Not always, what about when we have to do the smug silence moments to wind them up!?

Taking performance improving drugs, **** knows how crap they would have been without them,

come to think of it now i know why their inbred fans think they are so good, they must be on a

bit of Charlie themselves.

Carson Yeung denied permission to leave Hong Kong as the Prosecution have arugued they think he wont return to face the music!!!

He would be better off in some stinking Chinese jail than in the Directors box at the Sty!

Carson Yeung denied permission to leave Hong Kong as the Prosecution have arugued they think he wont return to face the music!!!

He would be better off in some stinking Chinese jail than in the Directors box at the Sty!

I think a Chinese jail would be a bit too comfy for him when compared to the Sty.

I think a Chinese jail would be a bit too comfy for him when compared to the Sty.

I`d take a life sentence in Hong Kong`s most notorius than 90 mins in the Sty.

I don't want them to sell... I don't want them to go bust.... I just want them to suffer, and suffer and suffer, and suffer. Come on Braga. Anally raping their best side would be cracking.

Crowd has gone silent apart from one bloke shouting "wake the f**k up Blues". Brilliant :D

A good portion of the stadium is empty too, I thought they were missing previous games to save up money to see this ;)

EDIT: Ahhh the big patch is the Braga fans, still a good amount of empty seats though.

Crowd has gone silent apart from one bloke shouting "wake the f**k up Blues". Brilliant :D

A good portion of the stadium is empty too, I thought they were missing previous games to save up money to see this ;)

EDIT: Ahhh the big patch is the Braga fans, still a good amount of empty seats though.

There was still a massive section of empty seats.

Was only in the 3rd minute when I first heard them singing SOTV.

Was only in the 3rd minute when I first heard them singing SOTV.

I won my spread bet with my mates of 2-4 mins for this, those retards never fail to let you down whilst embarrassing themselves on tv!

Â