Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Because I don't rate him at all and he strikes me as being more than a little weak.

Anyone could have got Newcastle promoted with the players he had at his disposal and many Newcastle fans believe he wasn't really managing the players but rather they were managing themselves.

I don't think he is a good manager and I don't think he will do a good job.

i too heard he had problems with controlling and disiplining players. and now with the likes of marlon scumbag king he will have his work cut out for him. its a major gamble for the sty creatures.

they have nowhere near teh quality of that necastle side and there are alot of real good sides. you cant rule out forest with mclaren. leeds, west ham, blackpool, cardiff, reading etc

its going to be evry tough for them in comparison to the last few times they wnet down

Went on small heath alliance earlier.

They're discussing their chances of signing Joey Barton.

Never met such a bunch of deluded feckers..... Hope they stay down for a very long time. I think they will too with that convicted rapist leading the line.

Still get the impression Hughton has a spectacular failure in him. He did well at Newcastle at a talented squad but he looks like a rabbit in the headlights to me. So I live in hope that he makes a balls of the blues.

Let's see how many of those knuckle draggers turn up to Championship games on a Tuesday night at the cow shed.

It was only the players friends and family in the prem, so can't see it will change that much!

Still get the impression Hughton has a spectacular failure in him. He did well at Newcastle at a talented squad but he looks like a rabbit in the headlights to me. So I live in hope that he makes a balls of the blues.

He will I'm absolutely certain of it and thus delighted at his reported appointment.

He is going to have to do a lot more work in the transfer market to get Small Heath up than he did at Newcastle and that is before the departure of his best players.

Looking at his track record of signings at Newcastle there is little to suggest he will do well in this area of the job having signed the following;

Mike Williamson

Wayne Routledge

Leon Best

Sol Campbell

Dan Gosling

James Perch

Not impressive is it? And before someone says that he didn't have much to spend, do you really think he will have much more at the Sty?

He inherited and was able to hold onto a very good side at Newcastle by Championship standards, he won't get that this time.

A club statement said: "Following productive talks acting chairman Peter Pannu felt that Hughton was the cheapest candidate to take charge.

"Pannu was particularly impressed by Hughton's vision and footballing theories of garnering youth and selling starts and replacing them with free transfers and playing attractive and effective football."

I may have edited the quote slightly for clarity

Would have preferred them to get Ince, but hopefully Hughton spectacularly fails with them and we win the FA Cup with McLeish.

Mike Williamson

Wayne Routledge

Leon Best

Sol Campbell

Dan Gosling

James Perch

Not impressive is it? And before someone says that he didn't have much to spend, do you really think he will have much more at the Sty?

you forgot Marlon Harewood on loan :D.

Mike Williamson is actually a decent player and so is Dan GOsling.

though he also signed Cheik Tiote as well

Only got as far as these quotes in the article on Newsnow and thought I just had to shre them.

The delusion's started already

Hughton added: "I am absolutely delighted. To be joining a club of the stature of Birmingham City, with the history it has, is a pleasure. I'm really looking forward to getting to work.

"For as long as I have been in football the name Birmingham City has been right up there and it is what I regard as a real football club

Â