Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I dare say their squad at the beginning of next season will be one of the worst in the Championship.

I dare wish their squad at the beginning of next season will be one of the worst in the Championship.

We all said Newcastle were financially **** and destined to 'do a Leeds'. They bounced straight back and beat us 6-0, so let's not get carried away eh?

That is true but they were in the semi fortunate position of having decent (ish) players who nobody wanted to take off their hands, a chairman wealthy enough to fund their wages and a team determined to make up for their previous under performance.

Small Heath have none of those things.

We all said Newcastle were financially **** and destined to 'do a Leeds'. They bounced straight back and beat us 6-0, so let's not get carried away eh?

That is true but they were in the semi fortunate position of having decent (ish) players who nobody wanted to take off their hands, a chairman wealthy enough to fund their wages and a team determined to make up for their previous under performance.

They also averaged over 40,000 per home game. Blose will be lucky to break half of that.

I can see the shit hitting the fan with them tbh, they'll be out of europe early and in around the mid table area or even worse imo.

I hope they make the group stage, it'll do them no favours financially and will take a toll on what I expect will be a small squad.

They also averaged over 40,000 per home game. Blose will be lucky to break half of that.

An excellent point which I over looked.

Â