Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I can just about get WM where I live. Deluded blose fans saying they are in good hands, will go straight back up etc. They are a mess and I think next season will be harder than they think. 

• Haha 1

Funny that all these years they were desperate to get rid of their previous owners whilst just about avoiding relegation, and when they finally do get new owners that's when they go down.

Also cruel the way they've been relegated today, if I'd have known beforehand that they were going to beat Norwich I would never have thought they would still be relegated, as Plymouth, Blackburn, and Wednesday had such difficult games, for them all to win is quite something

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Strog said:

I can just about get WM where I live. Deluded blose fans saying they are in good hands, will go straight back up etc. They are a mess and I think next season will be harder than they think. 

For what it's worth, all of their new owner's footballing decisions have been excellent so far. It's not like they sacked a manager who had them in the playoffs for a guy who ended up winning 2 in 15...

They're people they should put every bit of faith in to lead their club back up to the Championship..

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Strog said:

Were they in good hands when the club sacked Eustace and brought in Rooney.

How did that work out exactly? 

What league is Eustace now managing in?

Posted (edited)

They have been mocking us for losing (half) a European semi final for the last few days. Next season, they will enter the newly branded "Bristol Street Motors Trophy", whilst we are playing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.

Their owners are clueless chancers, feeding them bullshit fantasies whilst managing to make decisions so poor, that they took a team in the top 6 to relegation. 

Meanwhile, the manager they sacked when they were 6th, keeps Blackburn up at their expense.

Even the Chinese hairdresser or the last bunch of frauds didn't manage that.

They think they will break the League 1 points total. I think they will struggle to make the play offs.

Has the gap between us ever been bigger? Surely it can't have been.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 2

I mean, to top it all off. The fact they have Undfted (or whatever daft spelling they use) emblazoned all over the shirts and stadium is just brilliant satire.

Truly the gift that keeps giving, let’s see how serious knighthead are if they’re still in league one in 3 years time.

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

They will be on suicide watch if we get the results going our way tomorrow. 

I'll volunteer to watch but then not give a f###

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

All the (other people's) money he's spunked on these losers, whaddya expect? :crylaugh:

• Like 1

The season they were sponsored by Undefeated, they get relegated. Almost as ironic as the Trillion Trophy stadium.

Why do they make it so easy for us? LOL

• Haha 3

Â