Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

2nd from bottom with 4 games left, they can't escape surely

I think they'll get another couple of wins. Just have to hope the other teams around them do too

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think they'll get another couple of wins. Just have to hope the other teams around them do too

Well they are playing two of them, and their other two are against play off chasers. I can only see them beating Rotherham.

They're still only a point from safety with better goal difference than the two teams immediately above them, and two of their remaining games are against teams currently in the bottom four, and it's also possible that Norwich could have nothing to play for on the final day so will play a weakened team, so they've still got a chance of staying up.

But also they've lost eight and won just one of the last ten, and some of their performances have been truly diabolical, I wouldn't even be super confident of them beating Rotherham, their form hasn't been any better than Rotherham's over the last ten games and Rotherham already took a point off them this season

I watched some of Gary Rowett's post match interview after last night, and he was saying that he said to the players if they don't care at least think of the people it will affect, he then made a comment about players walking off into the sunset at the end of the season, not sure what kind of message that sends out, almost implies that some of their players don't care, maybe he made it public to try and get a reaction

They might find some form as teams in relegation battles sometimes do from nowhere at the end of a season, but their best hope is probaby that the teams around them mess up

This wagner geezer “Birmingham city the main team in the second city”

lol put the crackpipe down mate 

20 minutes ago, Giro said:

This wagner geezer “Birmingham city the main team in the second city”

lol put the crackpipe down mate 

They want to host the worlds largest concerts at their new mul-tie use stadium:crylaugh: 

He sounds like a candidate on The Apprentice selling a mythical project with no intention of actually needing to complete it.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

They have 4 points from the 30 available. Long shot to pull 2 wins out of the bag

• Like 1

This thread has taken a glorious turn for the better this last week :crylaugh:

I’m still not 100% confident they will go, just need one final plunge to get it round the bend now. Then we get to witness small heath’s rise to the top to claim the biggest club in town, the 60k £3bn seat master plan, but in League One 🤣

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

This thread has taken a glorious turn for the better this last week :crylaugh:

I’m still not 100% confident they will go, just need one final plunge to get it round the bend now. Then we get to witness small heath’s rise to the top to claim the biggest club in town, the 60k £3bn seat master plan, but in League One 🤣

They seem to think they will smash League 1 and so many aren't too bothered about going down.

Ask Ipswich, Charlton, Bolton and Sunderland fans (all bigger clubs imo), how easy it is to bounce straight back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, useless said:

They're still only a point from safety with better goal difference than the two teams immediately above them, and two of their remaining games are against teams currently in the bottom four, and it's also possible that Norwich could have nothing to play for on the final day so will play a weakened team, so they've still got a chance of staying up.

But also they've lost eight and won just one of the last ten, and some of their performances have been truly diabolical, I wouldn't even be super confident of them beating Rotherham, their form hasn't been any better than Rotherham's over the last ten games and Rotherham already took a point off them this season

I watched some of Gary Rowett's post match interview after last night, and he was saying that he said to the players if they don't care at least think of the people it will affect, he then made a comment about players walking off into the sunset at the end of the season, not sure what kind of message that sends out, almost implies that some of their players don't care, maybe he made it public to try and get a reaction

They might find some form as teams in relegation battles sometimes do from nowhere at the end of a season, but their best hope is probaby that the teams around them mess up

Players know if they stay up Wagner going to spend 700 million on the squad and all be out of a job, but if they go down new contract 😉

That Wagner supposedly said at fans forum the other day that relegation won't affect their transfer plans, maybe he was misquoted by their fans, but whatever happens I think they're going to need a big clear out anyway, if they stay up current squad is nowhere near good enough for a promotion challenge, and if they go down half of them will want to leave.

Stansfield, Aiwu, Drameh, Burke, Sunjick, Dozzell, Hogan, Gardner, Roberts, Jutkiewicz, Etheridge, Anderson, and Ruddy all out of contract in the summer, so going to lose a big chunk of their squad regardless, of those I think only Stansfield and Drameh they would keep if they had a choice

I'll play for them, for free. I'd make an instant impact as well for the team they were playing when I lashed an OG in, ran to their fans and flipped them all the v's. 

Surely this is the season they finally get what they deserve. Their fans are so desperate that they are being taken as mugs by these yank clowns. It's proper Xia vibes, everything he's saying and doing. 

Hopefully they just go bust and do everyone a favour. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Hopefully Rotherham do that thing that sometimes happens where a relegated team starts picking up points 🤞

Revan and Viktor Johansson to inspire them

Edited by Zatman

1 hour ago, useless said:

Stansfield, Aiwu, Drameh, Burke, Sunjick, Dozzell, Hogan, Gardner, Roberts, Jutkiewicz, Etheridge, Anderson, and Ruddy all out of contract in the summer, so going to lose a big chunk of their squad regardless, of those I think only Stansfield and Drameh they would keep if they had a choice

I thought they had a bunch on loan as well?

The loan players are included in that list, Stansfield, Aiwu, Drameh, and Dozzell. Other than Jordan James and George Hall if he can stay fit, I don't think they own a single player that a promotion chasing team would particularly want

Â