Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

IF they fail to beat Blackburn at the sty on Tuesday I might consider the possibility of them subsequently, briefly, dropping into the bottom three in the coming weeks as they then have 4 of the top 8 (Sunderland, Ipswich, Southampton and Hull). 

Although my spidey sense is telling me they’ll fluke a favourable result somehow among those and besides the others down there will no doubt fail to capitalise even if they do lose all of them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

IF they fail to beat Blackburn at the sty on Tuesday I might consider the possibility of them subsequently, briefly, dropping into the bottom three in the coming weeks as they then have 4 of the top 8 (Sunderland, Ipswich, Southampton and Hull). 

Although my spidey sense is telling me they’ll fluke a favourable result somehow among those and besides the others down there will no doubt fail to capitalise even if they do lose all of them.

Yep. A proper 6 pointer next up followed by 2 games against top 8 teams. 

Lose against Blackburn and they'll be right in the mire. 

Mate, last night's loss was proppa proppa. Mate, it was a proppa defeat to a proppa relegation candidate and without any help from them lot up the road. Mate, mate, matey mate.

• Haha 4

As the possibility of them actually getting into trouble looms, I find myself questioning again whether it's better for them to suffer the humiliation of relegation, but with the danger of them then having a 100 point season where they win every week and have a great old time, or whether I'd rather they just finished 19th in the Championship for ever more. 

Increasingly think the latter is better to be honest. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

As the possibility of them actually getting into trouble looms, I find myself questioning again whether it's better for them to suffer the humiliation of relegation, but with the danger of them then having a 100 point season where they win every week and have a great old time, or whether I'd rather they just finished 19th in the Championship for ever more. 

I'd rather they drop, find it a struggle with the lower income next season and continue to drop. Though mates they would fill home and away ends if it weren't for the train strikes, the road works in Digbeth meaning it's tough to get to the ground after drinking in town before games thanks to having a DVB as mayor. A DVB puffda as well. Mate.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is beautiful. 

They were all on Twitter in August saying they were going to cruise the league blah blah blah

They are now in the shit big time. 

Stoke being absolutely pathetic maybe their only hope. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

League 1 is an absolute slog to get out of. Bigger teams have struggled to get out of it recently plus the likes of Rotherham/Barnsley who are yo yoing constantly so know the league

Â