Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

54 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Tony Mowbray gone 1/5 this afternoon,

Cooper gone out to 12/1 from being Odds-on last night so presumably told them to go **** themselves :D

Mowbray would still be annoyingly competent. Come on SHA don't disappoint us, appoint a famous ex player!

"There's been a lot of change," Spooner told BBC Radio WM. "John [Eustace] going, Wayne coming in, Wayne going again.

"But that's modern-day football. It happens at a lot of clubs. It's always the way. Some players like one manager. Some players don't like another". 

(BBC Sports app) 

Translation: The players liked Eustace, and didn't like Rooney. 

Sounds like it was indeed the players downing tools to get rid of him. 

2 hours ago, villan95 said:

Mowbray would still be annoyingly competent. Come on SHA don't disappoint us, appoint a famous ex player!

Skip 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha 2

Mowbray close to being appointed. Did well at Sunderland, but before that other than getting West Brom promoted seemed a perennial midtable Championship manager to me, was strange that he left Sunderland, as it seemed at last he found a club that suited him. If nothing else I think he will probably keep them up this season, them getting relegated was always a long shot anyway, as squad isn't bad by Championship standards, just needed an half decent manager

All along I thought when people here mentioned Steve Spooner, I always had in mind that was just a cheap joke on them trying to get Steve Cooper, and landing on some nobody called Steve Spooner instead. Have no idea this Steve Spooner is actually real!

Mowbray is to competent for their level if true.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Mowbray doesn't scream huge ambitions. 

The penny dropped with the Wagner group that the blosers were in free fall. Mowbray will consolidate and keep them up. They’ll probably sack him at the end of the season and get another “name” in.

mate

Mowbray's teams always play nice looking football but are ultimately not that great. If Rooney is to be believed and the players couldn't understand his 'advanced tactics' lol then the passing game isn't going to be understood either. Need some Bruce or Allardyce type character 

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

To me Mowbrey always looks like he's forgot to put his bottom set in.

Consider me rattled. Mate.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Translation: The players liked Eustace, and didn't like Rooney. 

Sounds like it was indeed the players downing tools to get rid of him. 

A risk that any competent owners would be aware of and avoid. They could have at least waited until he lost a couple. Idiots.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

A risk that any competent owners would be aware of and avoid. They could have at least waited until he lost a couple. Idiots.

Much like Deano with us. I'm sure the players liked him, but they could accept that results were getting too bad. Gerrard must have been an horrific shock. 

• Like 2

You heard it here first. Jasper Carrott has taken control of first team affairs. 

They say he has golden balls. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Much like Deano with us. I'm sure the players liked him, but they could accept that results were getting too bad. Gerrard must have been an horrific shock. 

The last half of his last game where you could tell he'd told them at half time that if they lost he was gone, you could visibly see the effort which I appreciated. Still lost though sadly

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

You heard it here first. Jasper Carrott has taken control of first team affairs. 

They say he has golden balls. 

Never had you down as old enough for such a remark 👍

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Never had you down as old enough for such a remark 👍

Sorry, I meant the golden shot with Bob Monkhouse 

Â