Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

As crazy as it is that they've sacked a manger who had them in the playoffs for a big name ex player who's a shit manger... These clowns have done it twice now, just utter stupidity 

It's not, it's bloody brilliant.

Mate

• Like 2

It wasn't bloody charity they charged them £50k a game when Coventry were in league one, £900k for the league games that season alone.

EDIT apparently over the two seasons Coventry had to pay £2.2 million rent, at a time when gates were closed because of covid.

Interestingly SHA had to pay the stadium holding company £2.5 million over the same period 😂

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Strong the bitterness in this one is :

Screenshot_20231209_101131_Chrome.jpg

I don't get it, I thought they loved each other and sat holding hands while blasting out SOTV in unison?

As for the Burton Albion bit, **** that, too close to my place for comfort and anyway can't play in the Shires.

Mate.

• Haha 2

Listened to Rooneys post match interview and he just sounds like a really thick version of Gerrard.

They were asking him what his thoughts were and he basically just described the Coventry goals. Like he'd just been to watch a football match and someone was asking him what had happened.

It's interesting though because they're sticking with him irrespective of results seemingly.

It's a fantastic situation to watch play out. 

• Like 2

Just now, turvontour said:

Listened to Rooneys post match interview and he just sounds like a really thick version of Gerrard.

They were asking him what his thoughts were and he basically just described the Coventry goals. Like he'd just been to watch a football match and someone was asking him what had happened.

It's interesting though because they're sticking with him irrespective of results seemingly.

It's a fantastic situation to watch play out. 

He's a seriously dumb f***. I saw the interview to and couldn't believe how stupid he came across. They must have give him the job without interviewing him because there is no way he's coherent enough to have a convo with.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Heard an interview on afternoon radio with a Cov fan last week, apparently last time these lot met small queef fans trashed the lavatories.

Seems to be a thing with them, they always do it at our place.

It's obviously an inherent hatred of areas where you have a wash.

Cov fans also did it a few times when Wasps owned the place. Some of the graffiti was toe curling too.

Â