Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

As much as it pains me to say it, if they have alround 20m to play with in summer they will have a chance of promotion next season as they will have more money than most sides provided they dump rooney

Is £20 mill that much these days?

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

No villa fans wants them in PL

Ill happily never play them again in my lifetime and let them rot in the lower leagues

Used to say this to my best mate all the time when we were getting into about footy but u genuinely take it back.

We dont have any rivals in the league, i want a spicy game now and then. i miss it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spiezels said:

Used to say this to my best mate all the time when we were getting into about footy but u genuinely take it back.

We dont have any rivals in the league, i want a spicy game now and then. i miss it. 

West Brom. You want West Brom. 

Let the sty dwellers, dwell.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, spiezels said:

Hell no. Im done with them.

Im happy having teams like spurs wolves Newcastle as rivals than blose. Vermin fans and club

• Like 2

Bored this morning so thought I'd pop over to you know where....under the title of "tonight's football" I can only see one match being talked about, surprisingly. Well anyway, scraping the bottom of the barrel comes to mind if this is all they could offer:

Screenshot_20231201_100249_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9dd0566484569c6c742f0aca5bfb5c99.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Wasn't long before "proper" was used in a different thread about drinking in town...something us DVBs can only dream of 

Screenshot_20231201_100358_Chrome.thumb.jpg.11da2f7289f358331ed314fba074ebaf.jpg

Probably don't realise anyone can see what they post, and what a bunch of absolute unwashed minges they are.

Proppa minges though, of course, and proppa unwashed.

Mate.

• Haha 3

The unwashed showing they have more in common with Neanderthal thugs , than they do with decent football fans. It’ll cost them in the long run. If your a parent looking to choose a club for your kids to support, you just ain’t gonna pick these violence obsessed morons.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Bored this morning so thought I'd pop over to you know where....under the title of "tonight's football" I can only see one match being talked about, surprisingly. Well anyway, scraping the bottom of the barrel comes to mind if this is all they could offer:

Screenshot_20231201_100249_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9dd0566484569c6c742f0aca5bfb5c99.jpg

Do they...do they think that line is about fighting? :lol: Neanderthals. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

There was one muppet on X last night asking if LW wanted any extra numbers. 
Obviously trying to impress his classmates….

Pretty much expected.

The knuckledraggers will now get ideas about befriending their new Eastern European chums and begin looking for penpals ( no email in small heath only proppa pen and paper).

Unfortunately for them, the knuckledraggers are illiterate so will get their mom or sister to do the writing (doesn’t matter who, they’re usually the same person anyway).

Should be a jolly old time for both sets of micro-brained mouthbreathers.

Matejczjczjjxz.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Strog said:

What a pathetic twunt this nose is. Hard as nails, NOT mate.

IMG_0538.thumb.jpeg.7885218992ddee0546590e9cdcfc9a28.jpegIMG_0539.jpeg.1ac3dda6dd18d7f57585b90af5d80b69.jpeg

Yes mate, but he is proper got a proper peaky blinders hat, drinks in town. Works at JLR, happily married to his sister. Achieved all that without any help from them lot up the road. KRO SOTV Zulus  is going to get you

Mate

• Haha 3

Â