Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I don't get the hate here. Yes it's a crap appointment but at least give it a chance ffs. We had a long history of disliking Gerrard but at least we gave him 6-12 months before we all turned on him. The same with Bruce. They're a proper weird fanbase. 

Not me. I hated that word removed from minute one

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wayne Rooney responds to Birmingham fans after being told to 'f**k off back to America'

Wayne Rooney has made it clear he won't be going anywhere anytime soon despite Birmingham fans turning on him on Wednesday night.

:crylaugh:

Very reassuring.... mate

Wayne must be terrified of getting the sack, if he doesn’t have a job Colleen will know where he is all the time. Disaster. He’ll probably offer to work for free, or buy the club to avoid it happening.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Rooney, like Gerrard, said that it'll take time to change the style of play and playing mentality as identity.

Unai Emery - hold my beer.

Or any competent manager. Eddie Howe another example.

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Celebrity managers really are a shit part of modern football. 

The personification of celebrity culture running through modern day society. 

Wait until they replace Rooney with some influencer clearing in the woods like Thogden or Rory Jennings

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wait until they replace Rooney with some influencer clearing in the woods like Thogden or Rory Jennings

Thogden would never be there. He'd be on some paid up cushdy number like getting free tickets for every world cup game for him and his prick of a dad including travel costs!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Fortunately I've no idea who either of them are but from the tone of your post I'm all for them taking the role on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Heard they are interviewing Jake Paul on Tuesday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

Celebrity managers really are a shit part of modern football. 

The personification of celebrity culture running through modern day society. 

I dunno former big name  United ex-players usually get a chance to manage. The late Bobby Charlton, Byran Robson. Paul Ince to name but a few. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

At the rate they're going they're 'Prime' relegation candidates, so he would be a perfect fit.

Wrong Paul brother but I liked your post anyway ;) 

• Like 2

Â