Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

38 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Yeah, I was hoping this guy had dissapearred up his own arse a while ago.

He’s combined not sounding anything like the person he’s impersonating with a really unfunny dialogue.

• Like 3

Apparently small heath  owners presented Rooney with one of those Peaky Blinder hats upon appointing him, I say apparently, Rooney himself revealed so at his press conference. There are strong rumours that they're going to be making a documentary series, i think they maybe want him to wear it during that, and probably partly why he was given the job in the first place too, as having Rooney as part of it  going to draw more views that Eustace.

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

I'd be fascinated to watch that, purely to see how they manage to portray the club as anything other than a festering wet turd

Club of the people,

Club that carries the City’s name

Club that doesn’t need help from them lot up the road

Club with strong links to the car manufacturing industry

A large, tolerant loyal fan base, who just keep right on regardless of fortune 

A club who supporters are able to drink anywhere they want, but mainly in town

Fat Barry 

Barry Fry

The Kumars 

Big Dong 

etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I'd be fascinated to watch that, purely to see how they manage to portray the club as anything other than a festering wet turd

I wouldn’t watch anything involving these  turdmunchers.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, useless said:

Apparently small heath  owners presented Rooney with one of those Peaky Blinder hats upon appointing him, I say apparently, Rooney himself revealed so at his press conference. There are strong rumours that they're going to be making a documentary series, i think they maybe want him to wear it during that, and probably partly why he was given the job in the first place too, as having Rooney as part of it  going to draw more views that Eustace.

I mean seriously other than a blose fan who would be interested in watching that? They got what 20k fans at best? 

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean seriously other than a blose fan who would be interested in watching that? They got what 20k fans at best? 

American Peaky Blinders fans who want to get into football. Maybe Tom Brady fans might be interested as well

11 hours ago, useless said:

There are strong rumours that they're going to be making a documentary series, i think they maybe want him to wear it during that and see him drink in town, probably partly why he was given the job in the first place too....           Mate!

FTFY   😉

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â