Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Boys.... I really REALLY hope all the mirth is well placed and that once again sha will eff it up....my niggling, occasional thought is that he gives a new manager bounce to a team already in the top 6/8 and that they'll further improve. 

I mean....99.9% of my other thoughts are that they'll eff it up again but then the law of averages pops up in my head and this may work this time.

The phone in should be comedy gold tonight 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Boys.... I really REALLY hope all the mirth is well placed and that once again sha will eff it up....my niggling, occasional thought is that he gives a new manager bounce to a team already in the top 6/8 and that they'll further improve. 

I mean....99.9% of my other thoughts are that they'll eff it up again but then the law of averages pops up in my head and this may work this time.

Insanity is the process of doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome, they will fail, it is written in the stars 

• Like 1

Awful move from Birmingham, think Eustace has done a very solid job for them. Thought they looked really dangerous and sharp against West Brom. I could understand it if they were getting a better quality manager but Rooney is a lot worse, bizarre decision. 

Seems a lot of Brum fans think there's something more to his sacking.

Edited by MachoFantastico

Good or even average seasons are so rare for Birmingham; what on earth are thinking rocking the boat when they are sat in 6th, which is absolute nose bleed territory for them! They have surely already reached the full potential of their limited squad, so look forward to seeing them reversing down the league once the Eustace magic wears off.

• Like 1

Someone MUST be deliberately trying to run them into the ground to redevelop for housing or something. Every time they look like getting out of the shit, they sack the manager. 

I mean I think it's hilarious, but I can't quite understand it myself. 

New owners must have organised this with Rooney before takeover. They must have been waiting for Eustace to trip up, but now he's got them toward the playoff places they've run out of time. 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It is absolutely incredible how people can buy football clubs and make such ludicrous non sense decisions.

Well he did choose to buy Birmingham City, so we must at least entertain the possibility that he is criminally insane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, villan95 said:

There's that photo of Rooney's son wearing a villa shirt that people are posting on twitter 😂

That should cheer them up. Seem's they only do well when the manager his a villa fan link.

• Like 1

Â