Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Fixed again 👍🏼

The fires of hell will be burning bright tonight, with the return of the Prodigal son

in all seriousness, though far too young to be taken. RIP TF

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I was expecting to see a Fistmaster 3000 deluxe on top of the bedside drawers.

I still can’t see the difference 

Looks like they're signing Lee Buchanan, if so that will be two pretty good fullbacks they will have signed in him and Ethan Laird, surprised both haven't got better moves.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, useless said:

Looks like they're signing Lee Buchanan, if so that will be two pretty good fullbacks they will have signed in him and Ethan Laird, surprised both haven't got better moves.

Ive never heard of either one

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They are young talents. One from United and one from the Bundesliga

Blose seem to be signing a new team young and inexperienced.

It could work or it could be a complete disaster if they dont gel quickly.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

They signed loads of young players from Spain that one season and it was a disaster. 

To be honest, I think that was more of a school coach tour that got lost looking for Digbeth and was held hostage for a season.

• Haha 4

The players they've signed aren't that young, Ethan Laird is 21 and Buchanan is 22 but the others are mid to late twenties, which I guess is young by their usual standards, but not as if they're rookies, although there is a rumour that they're signing Colback and he's 33, which took me by surprise as still think of him as being recently young.

On the one hand their signings look okay because without them they would be in big trouble and a number of them at the start of the summer would have been deemed out of their reach, but also new signings so far unlikely to turn them into any kind of a force, the majority are just signing players they already had last season or replacing some of the better players they've lost.

They will probably sign a few more, their fans seem to think they're going to get a marquee striker, but I'd be surprised if they're any higher than midtable next season.

3 hours ago, useless said:

The players they've signed aren't that young, Ethan Laird is 21 and Buchanan is 22

But on the Cameron Archer page loads on here think he is too young/not ready and Archer is 21....

I would have thought any player of 21 years old is ready to step up if he is good enough, otherwise how are they getting the "experience" that they need?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Undefeated as a sponsor is pretty cool to be fair and a million times better than a betting company. 

Why are they cool? What do Undefeated do?

Â