Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, sidcow said:

Just confirms the obsession. I wouldn't watch a Blues game any time for any reason if they weren't playing us. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just confirms the obsession. I wouldn't watch a Blues game any time for any reason if they weren't playing us. 

The fact they pre-planned it as some sort of special occasion :lol: 

• Like 1

I was quite dismissive of these idiots wasting their lives vicariously supporting Brighton in the hope of getting some pleasure at seeing Villa beaten.

Then I realised I watched University Challenge last night rooting for Durham to beat Bristol ‘cos I have a strong dislike of all things Bristol due to tv reception issues in the 1980’s.

I mean, I didn’t reserve a table or tweet about it, but the principle is the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just realised now Deeney has left I couldn't name a single one of their players. Not one, no idea. 

I think Scott Hogan still there maybe Gardner

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Seems tongue in cheek to me.

"What could go wrong."

Replies are gold...I mean...replies have totally missed the point

What the f does "blues and active" mean?

Sounds like a complete bell end whatever his intention.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

What the f does "blues and active" mean?

Sounds like a complete bell end whatever his intention.

It means that they are football hooligans and active. Bareknuckle fighter who is promoting it all has strong links to the Zulu Warriors. There is a picture on his Twitter feed of him with some of the original zulus out for a curry, proppa Blues

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It means that they are football hooligans and active. Bareknuckle fighter who is promoting it all has strong links to the Zulu Warriors. There is a picture on his Twitter feed of him with some of the original zulus out for a curry, proppa Blues

Oh. I see.

<insert Ryan Reynolds shudder gif>

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Oh. I see.

<insert Ryan Reynolds shudder gif>

The irony of it all is you could never see such a less scary bunch of reprobates 

To coin a popular phrase back in the day, ‘we would have gone through that lot like a knife through butter”

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, sidcow said:

I watched the Play-Off final vs Fulham in the Old Royal with 2 mates, who are Liverpool fans. It was a double header - the Villa game, followed by the Champions League final, where the redscouse were battered by Real Madrid, who took advantage of Liverpool playing David Blunkett in goal. 

There were a fair amount of blose fans in there, cheering on Fulham. Saddos. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

There were a fair amount of blose fans in there, cheering on Fulham. Saddos. 

Only bit of success they ever get is our failure 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â