Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So really if dortmund get 100m they could get 5m which sucks

That will help them massively

Cant believe blose even managed to have a talent like that in their youngsters

Their losses are running north of £20,000,000 per season. 5 mill. ain’t gonna help that much.

On 02/05/2023 at 16:24, VILLAMARV said:

just dragging this from the Leeds thread

The Blues trophy cabinet 🤣. My shoe rack is bigger.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

The Blues trophy cabinet 🤣. My shoe rack is bigger.

For all of Viles bluster and a few trinkets there ain’t no LDF Cup in their cabinet 

mate

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

For all of Viles bluster and a few trinkets there ain’t no LDF Cup in their cabinet 

mate

Or the Golden Window Wiper.  😏

• Like 1

Guest av1

Just in a pub in Cannock and some spunktrumpet is outside, loud brash wearing a yellow Ralf Lauren T-shirt, Burberry shorts and holding some sort of bulldog (I’m not a dog person) that is bigger than my car. 

All the hallmarks of a chav starter pack. Why was I surprised to see BCFC tattooed on the blokes leg? 

Edited by av1

15 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just in a pub in Cannock and some spunktrumpet is outside, loud brash wearing a yellow Ralf Lauren T-shirt, Burberry shorts and holding some sort of bulldog (I’m not a dog person) that is bigger than my car. 

All the hallmarks of a chav starter pack. Why was I surprised to see BCFC tattooed on the blokes leg? 

Go and chin the clearing in the woods 

Dingle territory is Cannock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, av1 said:

Just in a pub in Cannock and some spunktrumpet is outside, loud brash wearing a yellow Not My King T-shirt, Burberry shorts and holding some sort of bulldog (I’m not a dog person) that is bigger than my car. 

Should have been arrested on sight 

6 hours ago, av1 said:

Probably an XL Bully type of mutt. The latest de rigueur hound for chavs. It'll be in the paper soon enough for chewing a toddlers face off on a council estate. Will be named Tyson/Beast/Bruno.. the dog that is, not the mauled infant. 

• Like 2

Looks like their takeover going to get announced today, they were facing big punishment for essentially having a shadow owner but will probably get away with that now, takeover probably wouldn't be going ahead if they were going to get a big points deduction going into next season making relegation likely, so would seem new owners have agreed something with EFL behind the scenes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Looks like their takeover going to get announced today, they were facing big punishment for essentially having a shadow owner but will probably get away with that now, takeover probably wouldn't be going ahead if they were going to get a big points deduction going into next season making relegation likely, so would seem new owners have agreed something with EFL behind the scenes.

It just stinks of corruption again. Someone in the EFL clearly is a fan of them.

I nevee understand why someone woukd buy them over someone like reading 

• Like 1

Officially announced now, Shelby Companies Limited, a subsidiary of 'Knighthead Annuity & Life Assurance Company', buying them, managed by American financier Tom Wagner.

So after all that they only own 45% god knows who owns the rest. 

This could get very messy as you have two different parties owning the club god knows how they all going to meet up make decisions unless the chinese are happy for this wagner to run the club and just make them money.

I think there's an agreement for them to buy the whole thing after a certain amount of time, if I've understood it correctly current owners would lose their HKSE listing if they sold the whole thing in one go, and wouldn't want that to happen as the listing is apparently worth around £50m by itself, more than the actual club.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I think there's an agreement for them to buy the whole thing after a certain amount of time, if I've understood it correctly current owners would lose their HKSE listing if they sold the whole thing in one go, and wouldn't want that to happen as the listing is apparently worth around £50m by itself, more than the actual club.

I thought the club was worth £600 million

• Haha 1

Â