Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

33 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I know a lot of people don’t… but I really like Simon Jordan!

He’s a real mixed bag. Some really excellent points but can then also be completely mental on others.

58 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I know a lot of people don’t… but I really like Simon Jordan!

I like him alot. One of the few people that speaks alot of sense. Bettwr than murphy, goldstein, durham and alot of these crappy ts pundits

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

The final bit confirms that neither Jim White or Danny Murphy have a clue - both remarked that small Heath have a fantastic fan base that regularly sell out their stadium on match days.

They didn’t even sell out their last ‘cup final’ against us at the Sty… they have a terrible attendance record.

As for Bassini taking over, I cannot see him ever passing a fit and proper test to go swimming let alone own a football club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The final bit confirms that neither Jim White or Danny Murphy have a clue - both remarked that small Heath have a fantastic fan base that regularly sell out their stadium on match days.

They didn’t even sell out their last ‘cup final’ against us at the Sty… they have a terrible attendance record.

As for Bassini taking over, I cannot see him ever passing a fit and proper test to go swimming let alone own a football club. 

They didn’t even sell out last year when half the stadium was closed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’d say he’s actually saltier than that 

I'd say the only reason he bedded that tasty bird off Hollyoakes was his sparkling personality.

ooops I mean footballers wages.

• Haha 3

Just rewatched (again) the TS interview from last week and realised I’d missed a right nugget from Simon Jordan.

When nutcase is off on one about fighting Jordan early in the interview, Jordan slips in ‘it’ll be a catchweight fight’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Danny Murphy has the personality of a salt-covered slug.

We back to Bassini again?!

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Can Bassini string a sentence together without using the words 'right & OK' 300 times? 

I am at the point where surely this is some sort of weird publicity stunt? I read the miracle of Castel Di Sangro & there is a bit where they announced signing some guy from Leicester nobody had ever heard of, who then tackled his own players in a friendly game plus far worse but it was all a wind up to drum up media interest.

Bassini is either absolutely bat shit crazy, on copious amount of mind bending drugs or so deluded he's believes what comes out his mouth. It could be all 3, but if he takes them lot over, they are in serious, serious trouble & I'd question just how long their fans will have a club to support.

Edited by UpTheVilla26

i'm bored of hearing about Bassini now, I think it's pretty obvious that he won't be buying them at this stage and that was probably always the case. It's all been a convenient distraction from their current owners who are in all kinds of trouble, with EFL and the HKSE.

Edited by useless

Â