Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Whats this wierd bassini video about and where can i find it? I want a laugh 

I don't know about laugh, it might make you feel queasy though.

I’m genuinely a bit worried about him with looking at all the pieces of the jigsaw on the table. Im not sure any of what he is saying is reality at all while I do think it’s real to him. I also think there may be a serious mental health/drugs thing going on here and I’m worried that could escalate with what’s going on and I also think manhood jokes are a really dangerous thing, I had a close friend commit suicide over that very thing so while I have contributed to it I think I’ll refrain from taking the piss anymore and hopefully Talksport stop with any future interviews with an unwell human being as I feel this has the potential to get really odd/serious.  

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I’m genuinely a bit worried about him with looking at all the pieces of the jigsaw on the table. Im not sure any of what he is saying is reality at all while I do think it’s real to him. I also think there may be a serious mental health/drugs thing going on here and I’m worried that could escalate with what’s going on and I also think manhood jokes are a really dangerous thing, I had a close friend commit suicide over that very thing so while I have contributed to it I think I’ll refrain from taking the piss anymore and hopefully Talksport stop with any future interviews with an unwell human being as I feel this has the potential to get really odd/serious.  

Sorry about your friend, dont understand why you would upload anything if this nature in bassini case although i haven't seen the video,  trying to find it

21 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

I didn't think the video was that bad in the grand scheme of things on the Internet.....However, I've just seen part 2

Worst. Sequel. Ever.

comic-book.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

If a set of rival fans had a brain storming session to create the most hilariously bad owner of rival club I don’t think they’d get close to the reality of Bassini. Off the scale ridiculous.

Aston Villa confirm Keith Wyness' exit as chief executive pursues legal  action against Championship club - Mirror Online

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

I didn't think the video was that bad in the grand scheme of things on the Internet.....However, I've just seen part 2

Part 2 you say?

Â