Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What if a new Stadium was built in the Shires

mate 

**** off, I don't want the words removed anywhere near me. 

Mate. 

They better hope they don't move to Solihull, because it's a Villa area now. When I was growing up here there started to become a Villa majority at school, now when I take my kid to play football there isn't a Blues shirt in sight. There's about 10 Villa fans in his little team alone. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Soooo not sure where the rumours come from but I'm pretty sure it's not true. 

But mainly for the 1,000th time The Alexander Stadium is the UK's premier full time athletics stadium - it was that BEFORE the renovation, now it's the absolute streets ahead world class athletics facility of the UK.   UK Athletics, the governing body for Athletics is based there, their offices and staff are there. 

The stadium is used weekly for National, Regional and Local athletics events AND its the home stadium of Birminghams premier athletics club Birchfield Harriers. 

In short The Alexander Stadium is going to be nothing more than an Athletics Stadium and is not going to be anything more, unless The Bluescum want to pay enough money for Birmingham Council, Birchfield Harriers and UK Athletics to go buy their new stadium/offices. 

It would surely be cheaper for them to find some spare land somewhere and build their own stadium, how about Small Heath, in fact I can point them in direction of some free land there where they just need to knock down some flimsy structures and build some new stands.  Hey presto. 

Plus its vile territory.

mate.

KRO

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chine said:

Some of the scum fans have been saying about a possible stadium build at the nec , some saying ‘no chance not a proppa blose area, lose our identity’

others saying ‘ wel get people from places like Oxford coming up supporting us’ 🤣🤣🤣

absolute dreamers, and morons just F off and burn ,

mate

Why on earth would the people of Oxford travel to see a shit team when they've already got one of their own?

• Haha 2

I’m about to move house and instead of having SJM, Matt Targett and Kortney Hause as near neighbours I’ll have Lukas fooking Jutkiewicz in my road.

Another unforeseen cost of divorce!

Edited by Robbie09
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I’m about to move house and instead of having SJM, Matt Targett and Kortney Hause as near neighbours I’ll have Lukas fooking Jutkiewicz in my road.

Another unforeseen cost of divorce!

He's 'propa blooz' as well 

mate 

Sure I read somewhere that the Alexander Stadium holds 18,000. So pretty pointless for Blues to go there as they’d only half fill it. 

Im hoping they just call time on the whole club. They should just knock down the temple of doom before we get anymore strong winds that might topple it.

On 08/04/2022 at 09:13, Demitri_C said:

Imagine they have to ground share with Coventry

It's like a recently found un-broadcasted episode of "Rising Damp" where Rigsby finds out a Tramp has been invited over for Xmas dinner but none of the tenants will admit who invited him over.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

44 minutes ago, av1 said:

Sure I read somewhere that the Alexander Stadium holds 18,000. So pretty pointless for Blues to go there as they’d only half fill it. 

Im hoping they just call time on the whole club. They should just knock down the temple of doom before we get anymore strong winds that might topple it.

Flatten it, build a Aldi on it and draw a line under the whole sordid affair once and for all

• Like 2

Â