Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Hope I'm wrong but....these protests the great unwashed are doing....the social media stuff....exposure on radio/TV seems....i dunno...not snowballing exactly but...I pray that sha owners stay strong and as elusive as ever and ride out this storm of inbred, frothing at the mouth bullshite which is starting to annoy me a little now.

Mate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Hope I'm wrong but....these protests the great unwashed are doing....the social media stuff....exposure on radio/TV seems....i dunno...not snowballing exactly but...I pray that sha owners stay strong and as elusive as ever and ride out this storm of inbred, frothing at the mouth bullshite which is starting to annoy me a little now.

Mate.

Aren't the owners from China and Cambodia? The news of the protests at the sty won't be reaching that far. They'll barely make it past Digbeth. Mate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Aren't the owners from China and Cambodia? The news of the protests at the sty won't be reaching that far. They'll barely make it past Digbeth. Mate. 

Into Town at least surely? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 27/01/2022 at 21:03, useless said:

They've signed Bacuna's brother Juninho Bacuna today. As well as signing Lyle Taylor on loan, a striker in his thirties to go with, Deeney and Jutkiewicz who both also in their thirties and Hogan who is about to enter his thirties. Not sure why they need that many strikers, they with just one upfront, and it's not as if any of them play as wide forwards.

Is this that "smart" policy they were talking about not signing old journeymen for short term gains.

**** me they ain't got a clue.

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

This made me chuckle.

I doubt he’s powerful enough to remove 99.9% of all germs from the temple of doom. 

Â