Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Does anyone else know why those Noses refer to us as 'Vilers'? Is that even a word?
vile (vl)

adj. vil·er, vil·est

1. Loathsome; disgusting: vile language.

2. Unpleasant or objectionable: vile weather. See Synonyms at offensive.

a. Contemptibly low in worth or account; second-rate.

b. Of mean or low condition.

4. Miserably poor and degrading; wretched: a vile existence.

5. Morally depraved; ignoble or wicked: a vile conspiracy.

Does anyone else know why those Noses refer to us as 'Vilers'? Is that even a word?
vile (vl)

adj. vil·er, vil·est

1. Loathsome; disgusting: vile language.

2. Unpleasant or objectionable: vile weather. See Synonyms at offensive.

a. Contemptibly low in worth or account; second-rate.

b. Of mean or low condition.

4. Miserably poor and degrading; wretched: a vile existence.

5. Morally depraved; ignoble or wicked: a vile conspiracy.

That seems to describe small heath fans perfectly

Their form goes to show how much of a great result winning there was. They're well organised and capable of scoring a goal. They've done well. I don't think it will last, but they're definitely safe. They can enjoy the rest of the season. It's hilarious seeing them above the dippers!! :lol:

Solihull is filled with the sound of the c*nts crawling out of the woodwork. It's funny because half of them don't know who Roger Johnson or Scott Dann are but Chucko is "World Class"

Let them enjoy their brief flirtation with the big boys, it will make their descent into oblivion all the more enjoyable.

Well done Birmingham City so far. Even though they are the enemy from down the road it's good to see midlands actually doing quite well. Most Birmingham City fans are decent people just like any other club. Some are pricks but you can say that about every club A lot of my family support Small Heath and though I love taking the piss out of my cousins, aunts uncles and paternal grandfather when we beat them, I love the banter in the lead up to the games.

Good luck to Birmingham, they are a much more likeable club nowadays.

:o

You've never lived in Birmingham then....

True, could have changed my view. But I think they have moved up in life with Mac and the new owner. Don't see that many stupid quotes from them now.

The new owners haven't been there long. Don't worry there will be plenty of stupid quotes from them in time. That Yeung doesn't look the most modest of people.

I have nothing against sha in Europe, as long as they don't do something stupid and get English clubs banned. If they get European football (and let's face it, they ain't gonna get a Fair Play place!), then it will be at the expense of Spurs, Citeh, or Liverpool (especially if we take care of business in the Carling Cup and punch our European ticket).

Â