Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

SHA to win this weekend for me. They're going down anyway so it doesn't matter.

Even if three points keeps sha up this year, I'd still say it's worth it.

They're going to be in the bottom six, while we're fighting for top six. Taking points off our rivals for top six is far more important, IMO, than them being relegated.

yeh, I'm torn too.....but leviramsey has convinced me... :D SHA to win.

this also fits nicely with the annual bet i have with my spurs supporting mate....just collected on last season's bet and enjoyed 18 holes at one of Brisbane's finest golf courses.... :clap:

This is at the bottom of todays "Gossip" column on the BBC football page

priceless

AND FINALLY

Birmingham City boss Alex McLeish has defended his decision to turn down a move for Wilson Palacios in 2007 - even after Spurs paid Wigan £12m for the Honduras international. "I saw Wilson play in a Birmingham Cup game against Banbury and he looked OK, nothing more than that." (Daily Mail)

This is at the bottom of todays "Gossip" column on the BBC football page

priceless

AND FINALLY

Birmingham City boss Alex McLeish has defended his decision to turn down a move for Wilson Palacios in 2007 - even after Spurs paid Wigan £12m for the Honduras international. "I saw Wilson play in a Birmingham Cup game against Banbury and he looked OK, nothing more than that." (Daily Mail)

Mcleish is right though. Palacios is no way near as good as, and wait for it...

Barry Ferguson.

Lee Carsley.

Lee Bowyer.

I love SHA, they make me smile.

I'll be very VERY surprised if their team of shit journeymen manage to even score against us.

2 goals in their first 4 games (one a flukey last minute penalty) speaks volumes.

I have a couple of SHA fans on facebook (I know, sorry) and both of them are giving it loads about the upcoming match. What have they got to be so confident about?? **** knuckle draggers.

Maybe they have shaken the police over their recent tax returns?

even though i hate those oily blosers that mccleish has a better sight for spotting strikers than we do. zarate looked very good and that benitez looks promsing too. i think he will cause our cbs all kinds of problems. and all our scouting network could find was harewood and heskey :(

i hope mon has been scouting them and knows about this bentiez he looks dangerous

To be fair, they have won 1 out of 4.. at home.. against Portsmouth.. with a dubious 92nd minute penalty. :lol:

This.

I'll be highly surprised (and very pissed off) if these clowns manage to score enough goals to stay up

even though i hate those oily blosers that mccleish has a better sight for spotting strikers than we do. zarate looked very good and that benitez looks promsing too. i think he will cause our cbs all kinds of problems. and all our scouting network could find was harewood and heskey :(

i hope mon has been scouting them and knows about this bentiez he looks dangerous

Didn't Bruce loan Zatate?

Â