Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

to me they're the same as wolves and baggies fans, they say this that and the other about the size of us and try and bring themselves in to our bracket, you need to spend all of ten seconds in their ground to know they're simply not, that one stand would have been considered shit 30 years ago, stood on the concourse looking round, look at the state of the place, look at the turnstiles and the fencing, the barbed wire, the coach park...everything, it would take them 20+ years and a few hundred million to catch us up, and thats assuming we stand still, which under tony you expect we wont, they'll never have what we've got

In a way, they already are ahead. Tony hasn't built the theme park yet. They already have a circus.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

in fairness they were better team today but Clayton Donaldson must be the worst striker I have ever seen even cup game last season he had a stinker as well

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

That donaldson is a right donkey isnt he? Honestly barring shotton and davis that team is pretty poor. Rowett should have  a statue built outside sty andrews for his work. 

I think this is a bit harsh. He had a pretty bad game, and two shocking misses, but he's a decent striker at this level. He's certainly better than that turnip Jutkiewicz who's his only competition. 

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think this is a bit harsh. He had a pretty bad game, and two shocking misses, but he's a decent striker at this level. He's certainly better than that turnip Jutkiewicz who's his only competition. 

I have only seen him twice in fairness his record is OK and he works hard but he is a poor finisher in my view. think he missed a one on one with Guzan last season as well

You remember that small lad at school, who would get picked last for everything? He was always getting picked on, and to make things worse, he wasn’t very well off, so most of the time looked like a tramp. Well that lad has now turned into an angry man. Still small, but he’s hit the ‘roids, and been to the gym. He now dresses in Stone Island, and he spends his time starting fights in pubs with anyone who looks at him funny.

That lad is small heath alliance.

• Like 2

Gary Rowett has essentially admitted to trying to encite crowd trouble even though he knew it would cause the police a few problems.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/10638899/gary-rowett-believes-birmingham-are-far-better-than-expensive-aston-villa

"I got a bit bored with it so I decided to give them a bit back, which the Blues fans appreciated. I'm not sure the police would have done"

Isn't that bordering on a criminal offense? Knowingly doing something to provoke a response which may cause the police additional concerns?

46 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Every time I have seen him he reminds me of a poor mans heskey 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Oh come on, this is football, not crown green bowls. Seriously, the manager can't have a bit of back and forth on derby day?

Its the part about admitting that what he did probably caused the police extra concerns... Especially considering extra precautions were put into place to reduce crowd trouble in and around the grounds...
Saying he was giving a bit of back and forth to opposing fans is one thing... Admitting that his actions could have possibly antagonised the very people who were brought in to stop things from getting out of hand is quite another in my opinion...
For a man in his position to essentially be saying 'Ha ha ha... I gave the old bill some problems that they didn't need' is a little bit irresponsible to be honest

15 hours ago, AJ said:

These bluenose women are very unattractive. Bloser men must have really low standards.

All my life I've believed that fans are the same at every club. That were no different to each other really, simply support different teams is all. But looking at this picture.....we just don't have people as gross as this at Aston Villa. At least I've never seen them, and I've been going down for over 50 years. I'ts like like every stinking drain and sewer in Birmingham  has been diverting it's effluent to the sty, every inbred chav every brain dead moron every flat earthbelieving, sister shagging pervert who was ever born in this city became a Bluenose. They really are different to us. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Its the part about admitting that what he did probably caused the police extra concerns... Especially considering extra precautions were put into place to reduce crowd trouble in and around the grounds...
Saying he was giving a bit of back and forth to opposing fans is one thing... Admitting that his actions could have possibly antagonised the very people who were brought in to stop things from getting out of hand is quite another in my opinion...
For a man in his position to essentially be saying 'Ha ha ha... I gave the old bill some problems that they didn't need' is a little bit irresponsible to be honest

He cupped his ear.

6 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

and then admitted that the police probably didnt appreciate it... not the Villa fans... The police... The people that were there to keep things orderly and prevent any trouble...

Yeah, got that bit. Still not really sure it's an issue. 

19 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

and then admitted that the police probably didnt appreciate it... not the Villa fans... The police... The people that were there to keep things orderly and prevent any trouble...

He's pretty clearly joking. 

The thing with Rowett is, he knows what sha fans are like. He could win them the World Cup, The Boat Race, and The Ashes, but if he doesn't try and deflect away from the fact he was quite obviously a Villa fan at one point in his life, he'll always just be a "dirty Villa bastard" to them. As sad as that sounds, it's honestly what they're like.

Edited by dAVe80

yep, we were all singing hes one of our own and gary give us a wave, he cupped his ears and then waved his hands in a behave motion, absolutely nothing in it, it was us winding the noses up with the chant followed by him reacting in a way which defended himself in a fashion which probably deflated the whole "incident" anyway, if he'd have waved or clapped us then i can imagine it would have caused a stir

but anyway gary its ok cos like we chanted after we know what you are ;) 

the whole thing seemed to be in good humour, certainly from us anyway, maybe influenced his petty comments after in which he seemed to be tickling their fans bollocks

• Like 2

Â