Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Inter milan midfielder Patrick Vieira has denied reports that he could join Birmingham City.

The 33-year-old former Arsenal man was said to be in discussions with the Premier League newcomers this week, but he says he wants to hold talks with Inter before making any decisions.

"They say I've had contact with Birmingham City but, with all due respect for that club, this is not the case," he told L'Equipe.

"What is certain is that I will get back with Inter and that I will take a look at my future with the bosses."

Meanwhile, Lyon advisor Bernard Lacombe has suggested the club could make a move for the France star.

"We could be attracted by Viera," he said in France Football.

"However, with the departures of Juninho, Karim Benzema and Keita, we have other priorities at this point."

Sky Sports

seems they aren't too pleased about the idea of Barton in midfield for them next year....

barton1.jpg

Good to see the masses of SHA fans are behind this.

Hehe, or is that the number of season tickets they've sold?

They just had a £1mil bid accepted for Barry Ferguson...

Barton and Ferguson will represent the most brain-dead midfield partnership in the history of the game.

Another record tumbles to Small Heath....

sha fan @ work been winding me up that we hadn't signed anyone, so today I told him we had been waiting for the right player and was happy our chairman hadn't spunk all his money on the first looky looky man that came his way. He nearly started crying, its not even sport anymore. hahaha

They just had a £1mil bid accepted for Barry Ferguson...

:crylaugh:

Although to be fair on him, when Barry was playing at Blackburn, he was probably their best player when he was fit, he just wasnt fit that often. He's not that great a player, even most Gers fans I know are glad to see him go as hes long past his best (and I use that term lightly) but 1m isnt bad for him. Its probably bang on what he's worth, and if he gets his act together, stops being the worlds biggest chav, and keeps fit, I'm sure he'll do okay.

SHA are a bunch of rocket polishers so I'm sure he'll fit in.

In fairness Ferguson isn't good enough for a team like us but will still do an ok job for them. McLeish is far too good a manager for those words removed the sooner he pisses off to a better club the sooner I'll start feeling more secure in them making an instant return to the Championship.

where is that bluenose tard that was on spouting the other week??,remember the one that was saying the blues where signing players, and Villa hadn't brought in anybody..well i told the silly little man, that we where looking at a better class of player than the dwellers...i rest my case Downing is here,how do you like them apples??.

where is that bluenose tard that was on spouting the other week??,remember the one that was saying the blues where signing players, and Villa hadn't brought in anybody..well i told the silly little man, that we where looking at a better class of player than the dwellers...i rest my case Downing is here,how do you like them apples??.

I think he got banned

dont know if this has been posted

Brum plans as good as Gold

By TONY LITTLE

Published: Today

BIRMINGHAM are in talks to build an 'iconic new stadium' and the owners want it up within five years.

Blues chairman David Gold has held preliminary talks with the FA to get the stadium accepted as a possible World Cup ground in 2018.

Gold said: "We are talking to the City Council and the stadium would be a joint venture.

"We are going for a 46,000 seater ground, 6,000 above FIFA requirements. I'd love to get one over on Villa!"

Jealous fool

how do they plan to sell that out? they struggle to reach 27k so how do they plan to sell out a 47k one? and i am sure randy will increase the capacity to 52k soon anyway so ours will still be bigger anyway!

Dear Mr Gold,

When working alongside an elected body for funding it is often worth remembering that knowingly enjoying the idea of getting one over on the majority of their electorate will not always fill them with confidence.

Also, it may be very difficult to persuade them to spend a huge sum of money buying something when they've already got one.

Thank you.

Â