Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Honestly? I'd have to give a slight edge to Newcastle, the knuckledraggers aren't gonna change, they are what they are ,but the wake up call coming to the Geordies will, in my opinion, unless a miracle happens up there, be in the middle of a collapse not seen before in English football. One thing is it will be entertaining to see.

G

they are just so damn lucky there is so many woeful teams this season so they will stay up. burnley, wolves, stoke, hull, pompey, bolton and them any three of them will go down. fancy it to be burnley, wolves and hull

they are just so damn lucky there is so many woeful teams this season so they will stay up. burnley, wolves, stoke, hull, pompey, bolton and them any three of them will go down. fancy it to be burnley, wolves and hull

Bolton? Think they will easily stay up.

Unfortunately i don't think Blues will go down :|

I have a mate here in Nottingham who is a nose, I know I know its wrong I shouldn't have done it but on the bright side I'm largelly removed from them up here so its good to have one to inflict misery on from time to time.

Anyway, on Saturday he went to the game at Forest and without prompting from me sent me the following text;

I'm **** down here watching this shite. I took a shite this morning that was more creative than this Blues side. To top it off the tickets I have are right in the middle of the **** Forest fans

Made my afternoon even before I knew the score. :)

I have a mate here in Nottingham who is a nose, I know I know its wrong I shouldn't have done it but on the bright side I'm largelly removed from them up here so its good to have one to inflict misery on from time to time.

Anyway, on Saturday he went to the game at Forest and without prompting from me sent me the following text;

I'm **** down here watching this shite. I took a shite this morning that was more creative than this Blues side. To top it off the tickets I have are right in the middle of the **** Forest fans

Made my afternoon even before I knew the score. :)

:crylaugh:

my bluenose mate told me they have an excellent deal for the forthcoming season for watching the big 5 games (top 4 + Villa)

tickets for each home game plus a complimentary programme for just Β£250 lol, bargain

Wolfman is such a **** hypocrite when he starts banging on about pricing the normal people out of the game

Supposedly its so much as it guarentees a ticket but i know there were 1000s of spare tickets in there end against us last time so i assume it was a similar case for against the Big 4 as well.

**** jokers

Cant see that, West Brom played decent football. Blues have never played decent football. Ever.

I dont fancy their midfield at all. Lee Bowyer and Barry Ferguson? A couple of "combative" midfielders whos legs have gone? They will get passed off the park.

β€œAt the end of the day it was a shambles in the second-half, it was murder to watch and the players know it was unacceptable,” said McLeish, who pressed Franck Queudrue into action at centre-half.

Brum Mail

I'm starting to like the Mcginger, no defenders fit, and old midfield and Marcus Bent in brum for talks.

Cant see that, West Brom played decent football. Blues have never played decent football. Ever.

I dont fancy their midfield at all. Lee Bowyer and Barry Ferguson? A couple of "combative" midfielders whos legs have gone? They will get passed off the park.

Perfectly put.

McLeish will therefore step up efforts to bring in new players, and talk to the board about the necessity not to hold back.

"It’s not time to press the panic button in pre-season but I feel we could be doing with strengthening the squad a wee bit.”

Haven't they already signed half a dozen elite superstars? :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Birmingham have taken former Liverpool and Portsmouth defender Gregory Vignal on trial.

The 28-year-old left-back, who has been released by Ligue 1 side Lens, will feature in the Blues' friendly match against Sporting Gijon on Saturday.

Alex McLeish is currently looking at options for the position due to fitness problems for David Murphy and Franck Queudrue, and he has turned to Vignal after seemingly missing out on a loan move for Arsenal's Armand Traore.

Vignal recently had a trial at Championship side QPR, but boss Jim Magilton decided against pursuing the deal.

Taken from sky

BWAHAHAHAHAHA - not good enough for QPR!!!!

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚