Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I'm sure if we were owned by a dodgy owner, yes I know Lerner has been tight for a good few years but I'm sure he's not dodgy. As well as being regular dross in the championship the numbers would drop off pretty quickly.

Can't believe I'm defending SHA right now, but I'd never go to a game if it meant more money for a corrupt owner.

I'm sure if we were owned by a dodgy owner, yes I know Lerner has been tight for a good few years but I'm sure he's not dodgy. As well as being regular dross in the championship the numbers would drop off pretty quickly.

Can't believe I'm defending SHA right now, but I'd never go to a game if it meant more money for a corrupt owner.

Our crowds would never drop as low as Small Heath's no matter who is in charge or whatever league we're in. Never.

Winless in their last 9 games in all competitions. 

Back down the table you go scum.

Shame they went on that mad run when Rowett first came in otherwise they'd still be in it with Millwall and Rotherham.

Over to you football league....

Why haven't they been docked ten points yet? Anyone else would have been done immediately

I find the FAs lack of interest in them quite bemusing tbh, they immediately expel the Leeds owner over an unpaid tax bill in Italy yet show no interest in the fact the owners of blues have put the holding company into recievership and the missing millions from the clubs finances

The guy who writes the often partizan blog, posted a video on youtube, yesterday saying he fears they could be docked points, because Yeung has called an EGM. I don't what it all means to be honest and didn't try to understand, but it's not looking too good for them I don't think.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I thought the same. Much as I'd love to see them face a points deduction and disappear into oblivion, having receivers in control of the club in these circumstances could make a sale more likely. I hope there are no billionaire spendthrifts with no taste in football sniffing around.

If there was then Randy would be all over it... maybe... or maybe not.

Surely with new TV dealer season providing we stay up we will be more attractive as blose is just in complete mess. Their finances are diabolical at least we have controlled debt

If they go into official receivership, there will be no debts, they are simply wiped. Anyone owed money will have to get in the queue for a payout decided by the receivers, paid out of whatever they can get for the club. Leicester and Boro are examples of this.

Edited by meregreen

• 2 weeks later...

I see the morons who follow Small Heath brought more shame on the city's name with their antics at Cardiff. Attacking women and kids in the family stand and fighting among themselves .Horrible club with some evil fans.

Â