Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

in  a way you got to give credit to clark working under incredibly difficult conditions and them coming back from two goals down.

no idea where the hell 6 minutes came from though. but i dont mind so much let them stay at that level we are safe and are still in the major leagues while the scrap the barrel with the likes of brentford next season

Wouldnt be surprised to see Clark poached by another club. Most of their squad is either out of contract or returning to their parent clubs and they could very well start next season with a points deduction, if Yeung stays as owner.

The real fun could only just be about to start!

To be honest going down may have been the better thing in the long term. Surely they'd have gone bust and then resold. By staying up I assume they are stuck with Carson and Co.

Nah Hong Kong mafia realise they need to sell them now...to keep their own company going as much as possible. Much easier to pitch selling the club in the championship than in league one.

I fail to see why people are preferring to see them stay up rather than go down to league 1. I was looking forward to going down there when they would be playing Walsall and laughing at their sub 10k crowd.

If they get a decent new owner (and of course no guarantee given the different owners the likes of Leeds and Charlton have had) then with a bit of money they could mount a play off bid given how poor the championship generally is.

I would say too but the championship is a weird league and teams can be up there if they put a decent run together.

It will be a lot tougher next year. SHA got lucky, only two home wins and 44 points accumulated would've relegated them in any other season but promoted teams out of their depth like Donny and Yeovil saved them. The likes of Wolves coming up will be much stronger.

My feeling is they will go down if things stay as there are next season but takeover and more investement and they'll be comfortably mid table.

If you think about it them staying up could make next season very funny to watch. There whole team is made up largely of loan players who will be leaving, and players who's contracts are ending at the end of this month. They basically need a WHOLE new squad which they then need to get them to gel. Could well go horribly wrong.

• Like 1

I have to begrudgingly hand it to them. I listened to it on the radio and they sounded by far the better team even before they conceded those two goals. So to respond as they did was pretty impressive to be honest.

That was Zigic's last game unless he signs a new contract. 65,000 pounds a week plus a 250,000 signing on fee for every year he's been at the club and his transfer means he's cost them an heap of money. I think I read somewhere that they've got 23 players who are either at the end of their contracts or at the end of their loan periods, so should be a busy summer for them.

Â