Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Apparently BBC west mids say the British bid is paid in stages and the full amount gets paid once they reach the Premier and stay there for two years.

Edited by useless

Talking to some noses at work today, most seemed to know more about our mooted takeover than their own, wallies.

They are an utter embarrassment, more obsessed with us than they are with their own club.

Great result today! Millwall beat M'borough to keep the pressure on. Only 1 point off the drop now. I'd love it, LOVE it if they went down.

I don't want them to go out of business as if they went bust we would have nothing to laugh at, just down to bottom half of league two forever with no hope, no prospects and no happiness for their fans. Ever.

That's my dream.

With 3/4 if their remaining games at home, against blackurn, leeds and wigan.

Given their atrocious home record this could go to the wire.

I think the trouble is Barnsley and Yeovil are pretty much down now so only one relegation spot available. And given their record I really can't see Blackpool getting another point from the last 3 so think SHA could still up without winning another game, bit like ourselves.

Great result today! Millwall beat M'borough to keep the pressure on. Only 1 point off the drop now. I'd love it, LOVE it if they went down.

I don't want them to go out of business as if they went bust we would have nothing to laugh at, just down to bottom half of league two forever with no hope, no prospects and no happiness for their fans. Ever.

That's my dream.

I don't need them to exist to laugh at. I find lots of things to laugh at because I'm a warped word removed. Despite that, lots of things disgust and repel me and SHA and the sub-human detritus that associate themselves with it are two. SHA out of business? One less thing to disgust and repel me. I'm sure it would take longer for the mouth breathers to follow them into oblivion - I can't see them keeping their dicks out of their sisters, moms et al any time soon. I'm sure as soon as the filthy animals stop farrowing, they're knocked up again soon after.

• Like 2

Â