Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I'm honestly not bothered if he goes to the Blues. They're welcome to a past it has been who is looking for one last pay day.  He is 33 now and even at his peak around 2002-2004 he was not great. All pace and not much else, a slightly better version of Julian Joachim. He goes into the same bracket as Heskey, a likeable person but not a great player, the complete opposite of Suarez, Terry, Keane etc

I like Darius and I was disappointed he left.. I seem to recall an interview recently with him and it said it broke his heart to leave Villa. If he can squeeze some money out of Blues then fair play to him

I think so based on various things I picked up last summer, such as his tweet from just outside Bodymoor saying he was on the way to a preseason game. Followed by him tweeting a win by the same scoreline as Villa u16s but different to that of blues.

Lee Clark must have one of the most boring interviewing voices going, have to go for the mute button when his boring Geordie drawl is on!

Hit and miss manager, went on mad unbeaten runs at Huddersfield without ever getting them promoted. Last season was mostly a struggle for SHA apart from a really good end to the season and with a vastly inferior squad this time I think they're in for a major struggle.

Saw a typically sorry looking bunch of sty dwellers trudging away from the land that time forgot this evening, presumably having just endured another pre-season defeat.

Hopefully they were forced into utilising their sub keeper as a striker again given the lack of options in their squad.

• Like 1

Â