Count to 1000... and beyond!

ender4

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

065E5185-2D21-4FFE-8AF5-3DE161393165.jpeg

I used to love Viz.  I've read all the early ones as my mate started buying it from issue 1.

I bought it myself for years. I've been thinking of getting a subscription but not sure it would be as good as it used to be. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I used to love Viz.  I've read all the early ones as my mate started buying it from issue 1.

I bought it myself for years. I've been thinking of getting a subscription but not sure it would be as good as it used to be. 

If you have a tablet and read a few magazines a month, check out readly.com - £7.99 a month. Saves me money just on the music mags I used to buy, I even get to read the ones I wouldn't have otherwise bought, there's even some newspapers on there now. And Viz is definitely on there. Someone else (might have been @mjmooney) posted about it a while ago and its quite frankly saved me a bucketload

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

If you have a tablet and read a few magazines a month, check out readly.com - £7.99 a month. Saves me money just on the music mags I used to buy, I even get to read the ones I wouldn't have otherwise bought, there's even some newspapers on there now. And Viz is definitely on there. Someone else (might have been @mjmooney) posted about it a while ago and its quite frankly saved me a bucketload

£5.60 cashback from Quidco and a month free too.

• Like 1

Â