Count to 1000... and beyond!

ender4

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, TB said:

KM.png?itok=ZOWR7eWQ

I honestly thought I'd at least heard of every country on this planet until this post. Waiting for @tonyh29to say he's been there now and post a photo of himself with some gay prisoners who he had to bribe a guard with Toblerone to get in to see the prison

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I honestly thought I'd at least heard of every country on this planet until this post. Waiting for @tonyh29to say he's been there now and post a photo of himself with some gay prisoners who he had to bribe a guard with Toblerone to get in to see the prison

Nope not been , but now I know I can get cheap sex for the price of a Toblerone  I’ll add it to the list :)

from memory it’s where some hijackers  crashed a plane into the sea back in the 90’s , but other than that I don’t think I’ve heard of it either 

Edited by tonyh29

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I hadn’t heard of Comoros before today, a quick search on Google maps and I’ve found something interesting near it. Follow the Mozambique Channel, South towards Madagascar, and there’s a small island named Europa Island. Zoom in and you’ll find a very rare, Edvard Munch’s Scream ice rink! 

Nice.

D6933C8C-11BD-4BB7-BDCF-03136EFFD6F9.jpeg

Looks like someone has melted a picture of labrador. 

• Like 1

Â