Weekends Football 16/18 October

andykeenan

Rather pointless putting money on defenders in the fantasy team this season unless they are on set pieces or are very attacking. Number of clean sheets must be record low and goals scored record high.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I gave up watching and just noticed it was 3-3. The odds on that must have been astronomic

unmarked Balbuena header + Sanchez OG (beautiful one too tbh) + Lanzini shot of the century

pretty hilarious really 😂

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Bale comes on at 3-0

game finishes 3-3 and he misses a sitter

This season has been the most entertainment ever. Every week is an overload of craziness

it really has been 😂

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Son is one of the biggest divas in football. Doesnt get his way he starts crying

He's capable of been a complete snidey word removed. 

The Andre Gomes incident was not the first time he'd done something that, he'd just got lucky he hadn't caused serious injury before

I think that Sheffield Utd drawing with Fulham, and West Brom with Burnley are the perfect results for us. That's what I was hoping for as it keeps them all still way below us, still without a win and presumably low on confidence. How nice for us Villa fans and the Villa players to have low stress for a while, for once, thanks to being 11 (eleven) points clear of the relegation zone. Amazing.

• Like 1

Â