Wrexham AFC - Ryan Reynolds/Rob McElhenney

Wezbid

22 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

That's all well and good but if I'm Robert Rugby and don't give two shites about football I'm not going to benefit from a international grade football stadium. You could argue the local economy will improve etc which will benefit small business owners directly. If it had a bar or restaurant or gym etc open to the public as part of the construction it would be a lot more justifiable 

There is a public bar attached to the stadium iirc.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pas5898 said:

As sad as this sounds - some councillor would happily sanction the 20million of the publics money, so long as him and his daughter can get a selfie with Deadpool. 

I'd rather have a selfie with Deadpool's wife (from the film or real life is fine by me).

• Like 1

That episode about the Autism was so dull. 

Respect to the for covering it but a smaller segment would have been more suitable. 

Be interesting to see if viewing figures fall off this series. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

That episode about the Autism was so dull. 

Respect to the for covering it but a smaller segment would have been more suitable. 

Be interesting to see if viewing figures fall off this series. 

The mullins episode was very dull. 1st episode was very good. 2nd and 3rd been boring for me.

It seems that reynolds and mcelhenny are taking a step back this season and focusing more on the actual club and players. It be interesting tl see if ots as successful as season 1 but as it stands its not

• 1 month later...

Anyone else feel like it ended abruptly? I mean I know the game against Notts County essentially decided it all but that was not the last game of the season and I’m surprised there was no further episodes showing them winning the league etc, very odd way to end it in my view. Overall, not as good as S1.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anyone else feel like it ended abruptly? I mean I know the game against Notts County essentially decided it all but that was not the last game of the season and I’m surprised there was no further episodes showing them winning the league etc, very odd way to end it in my view. Overall, not as good as S1.

It hasn't finished yet. There are 2 episodes released today and there is still one more episode next week before it finishes 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

That not the end mate. Ive watched the two episodes after the notts County one. There definitely will be a promotion one!

By the way notts county sit 2nd and wrexham 3rd in league two

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That not the end mate. Ive watched the two episodes after the notts County one. There definitely will be a promotion one!

By the way notts county sit 2nd and wrexham 3rd in league two

The three favourites for promotion currently in the top 3 places.

(Though Mansfield look good as well)

31 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The three favourites for promotion currently in the top 3 places.

(Though Mansfield look good as well)

How long till wrexham get to the championship?

Tbf reynolds and mchelenny [sp?] Have spent a lot of their own money and effort so its good to see.

Also was great to see reynolds help that players wife who has a brain tumour get a 2nd opinion.

I personally think if they get to league one or maybe even championship they will consider selling up as they are losing money alot of it

On 24/09/2023 at 20:10, Demitri_C said:

The mullins episode was very dull. 1st episode was very good. 2nd and 3rd been boring for me.

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Loving season 2 of this show. The episode vs notts county was brilliant

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

How long till wrexham get to the championship?

Tbf reynolds and mchelenny [sp?] Have spent a lot of their own money and effort so its good to see.

Also was great to see reynolds help that players wife who has a brain tumour get a 2nd opinion.

I personally think if they get to league one or maybe even championship they will consider selling up as they are losing money alot of it

I said before they'd pretty much go straight there - don't really see any reason to change that.  Club has more money than almost all League One clubs.

Â