Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Amed said:

Well, he’s an option once everyone get’s frustrated with Watkins and Bailey upfront… that’s probably 30 minutes into the Leicester game! 😂

He’s more frustrating than Watkins and Bailey combined so this won’t end well! 

2 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

If someone were to ask him to honestly rate his own career as a professional footballer, I wonder what he would say.

He strikes me as the kinda guy who's always in his own little world 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

If someone were to ask him to honestly rate his own career as a professional footballer, I wonder what he would say.

Played for Chelsea, Ajax, Lyon, Villa and has Champions League appearances. Not sure what he would say but if that is your career path you can't have done badly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Played for Chelsea, Ajax, Lyon, Villa and has Champions League appearances. Not sure what he would say but if that is your career path you can't have done badly.

He also has a great goal contribution record wherever he's played. Even when he came from Eredivisie and played a few PL games he had good numbers. In fact, this season in Turkey is about the only time he's struggled strangely enough!

8 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He also has a great goal contribution record wherever he's played. Even when he came from Eredivisie and played a few PL games he had good numbers. In fact, this season in Turkey is about the only time he's struggled strangely enough!

Motivation must be pretty hard to come by having that previous list of clubs on your cv. Not that that's an excuse,  but I think a combination of that, fitness, and a world cup break (did turkey stop their leagues during wc?) have hindered his form since being shipped out.

I'd hope and partially expect that the right words from Emery will get the best Traoré on the pitch for us, rather than the one that played in Turkey

Â